A new Custom ROM firmware is available for Samsung Galaxy SII GT I9100 users, named as Pure Look S3. This new Custom ROM firmware works on XWLPG firmware. This theme has been named as Pure Look S3 which is known as Fast, Stable, Light and Simple. This is not an official firmware update released by Samsung Electronics. Below we will guide on can you update your Galaxy SII with Pure Look S3.
Key Features of Pure Look S3 Custom ROM Firmware:
- Touch Panel improved.
- Better UI.
- Sony Bravia’s Engine.
- Improved Wi-Fi which saves your battery.
- Modified Dalvik VM 180MB heap size.
- No Auto conversion from SMS to MMS.
- No increased volume for incoming calls.
- MicroSD Card speed 1024KB per second.
Warning: The below mentioned process may Damage or brick your phone completely for which neither we nor the developer should be held responsible.
- The below mentioned process are only for the users who have a rooted Samsung Galaxy SII GT I9100. You can check your phones model number from the path Settings -> About Phone.
- At least 70% should be there with your device, to ensure that there is no Power interruption during the process.
- Backup all essential data’s on your phone, so that there is no data loss during the process.
- Disable all security programs like Firewall and Antivirus from your computer and uninstall the same from your phone, as these security suites generally tend to interrupt the process.
- Enable USB debugging in your Samsung Galaxy SII GT I9100 from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging”. The option of USB Debugging should be ticked.
- Download Galaxy SII Design by Nature Custom ROM firmware package from here to your computer. Extract it and place the obtained zip file on the root directory of your phone’s SD card.
Procedure to Update Galaxy SII with Pure Look S3 Custom ROM Firmware:
- Reboot your phone so enter into Recovery Mode. To do so, Press Volume up Key + Home Key + Power Key together.
- Now, select “Wipe data/factory reset” and then select “Wipe Cache partition” also clear the “Dalvik cache”, if you are on any Custom ROM firmware.
- Next, select “install zip from sd card” then select “choose zip from sd card” and select the zip file you have placed on your SD card.
- On completion of the installation process, select “++++Go Back++++” and then select “reboot system now” to reboot your system and land into the XWLPG firmware.
That’s it you have successfully installed the Pure Look S3 custom ROM firmware on you Samsung Galaxy SII GT I9100. Share if you face any issue, we will try to resolve the same.
Other reached here searching for:
- pure look hd, galaxy sII custom rom, purelook s3 galaxy s2 4 2 2, purelook hd s2 i9100, purelook hd i9300 how to install, pure look s3 custom rom for i9100, pure look s3 custom rom firmware, pure look s3, pure look hd s3, how to update purelook, how to install purelook s3 on i9000, GT-I9100 Firmware, gt-i9000 firmware 4 1 2 look s3, purelookhd s3 4 2 1