Verizon has launched its system update for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. According to Verizon update announced is I905.EL01. The update has brought many changes and improvements that includes the upgradation to the Samsung TouchWiz user interface, Social Hub widget, the built-in photo editing capabilities and The Daily updates that allows users to access the hot broadcast news from around the world. Lets check out the Top improvements included in brief.
- Mini Apps Tray which is a One-touch access to commonly used applications—Task Manager, Calendar, World Clock, Pen Memo, Calculator, Music—which overlay in a pop-up window on display screen for powerful multi-tasking.
- Social Hub Widget.
- “Live Panel” lets users to access the Magazine-like widget view for immediate access to weather, social updates, email, news, photo gallery, all on the home screen. The visual layout of Live Panel is completely customizable for one-touch entry into each user’s most important information.
- “Quick Panel” brings one-step access to device settings – such as Wi-Fi, GPS, notifications.
- “Photo Library” with enhanced editing feature – resizing, color adjustments, filter effects.
- Entertainment, Sports publication news designed exclusively for tablets.
- Fix for email issues, now the enterprise active sync supports additional security policies
- Updated TouchWiz User Interface.
- Addition of Google Security Patches.
- Wi-Fi Enhanced connectivity.
- Addition of DivX, Bluetooth 3.0 support.
- Additional support for more wireless Wi-Fi routers.
- Addition of AllShare, Memo, Pen memo, Social Hub, World Clock apps.
- Updated Music Player, Video Player apps with TouchWiz enhancements.
- Built-in support for “industry standard VPN clients”.
How to Upgrade System Software in Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1:
Note: This post is only for the educational purpose. If anything happens to your mobile we are not responsible.
This up gradation will be over the air and the download and installation will take 10-15 minutes. You must not use your tablet during the process because it may or may not catch the updatation. The software update size is approximately 351MB.
Step 1: Move over to –>“Home” Application->Settings-> About Device ->Software update-> Update (Wi-Fi must be enabled).
Step 2: Select ‘Restart & Install’.
Step 3: After selecting it the device will turn off and turn on automatically and the installation process will get started.
Step4. Let the OTA upgraded process runs successfully.
Step5. After finishing the installation of the update, the software version should be shown as I905.EL01
That’s it you have completed the above process.
Other reached here searching for:
- samsung firmware i905, samsung i905 rom