New Update for Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 with Latest Gingerbread 2.3.6 Firmware dubbed as XXLA6. Though there is no big list of enhancements in this build but there are few issues related to camera and S Note apps have been addressed in this new version. This version is officially released for European users and is stable, other region will get it shortly. Anyone with their SAMSUNG Galaxy Note N7000 can apply this firmware update. Let’s check out procedure to load this firmware.
How to Update Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 with Latest XXLA6 Gingerbread 2.3.6 Firmware:
Note- This post is only for the educational purpose. So if anything happens to your mobile we are not responsible for that.
Those who have messed up their N7000 device by applying this previous ICS Update in Chinese language can apply this update to get your device fixed. Applying this update won’t root the device, Just in case if you have already rooted the Galaxy note N7000 then after applying this update the rooting access will be revoked and you can claim back the lost warranty.
- Download XXLA6 Firmware Package
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode in your computer from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”
1. Extract the above downloaded file into your desktop
2. Turn Off your device and enter in Download Mode. How*- by pressing Volume Down Key + OK button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button.
3. Once the device is entered in the download mode, connect the phone to computer while keeping the Odin opened in the computer.
4. After a minute you will see that the ID: COM section will turn yellow indicating all the drivers have been installed successfully.
5. If the device is not getting connected then you need to go to the path “Settings > Wireless and network > USB Settings > Select Samsung KIES option” and then try connecting to the computer to make ID: COM turn Yellow.
6. Now, click on “PDA” to select the file “N7000XXLA6_N7000OXXLA1_N7000XXLA4_HOME.tar.md5″.
7. After clicking on “Start”, within 3- 4 minutes the firmware will be applied successfully and then the device will be rebooted. Once you see the home screen in your phone, disconnect the connected phone and turn off the phone so as to enter the phone in the recovery mode.
8. In recovery mode, select options Wipe data/factory reset and also you need to select Wipe Cache partition after which you need to reboot your device by selecting “reboot system now” after which all the cache files will get deleted.
That’s it you have completed the above procedure. To check the same from the path “Settings > About Phone > Firmware Version” where you will find the version of XXLA6 Android 4.0.3 firmware.
Other reached here searching for:
- n7000 xxla6 root, n7000xxla, n7000xxla6_n7000xecla1_n7000xxla4_home tar md5, seeN7000XXLA6_N7000OXXLA1_N7000XXLA4_HOME tar md5 download, seeN7000XXLA6_N7000OXXLA1_N7000XXLA4_HOME tar md5 file, xxla6 root download