Today in this post we would discuss how to Update Galaxy W GT I8150 with Value Pack XXLM6 Gingerbread 2.3.6 Firmware. Samsung Galaxy W I8150 comes with Android OS v2.3.5 (Gingerbread) and 1.4 GHz Processor. It has 3.7 inches TFT capacitive touch screen with 16M colors and 480 x 800 pixels resolution. Samsung Galaxy W I8150 has 5 MP camera with autofocus, LED flash and Secondary VGA camera plus Video recording at 720p@30fps. The phone has Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot and 3G data transfer at HSDPA 14.4 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps. This is officially released in select countries and we have no ETA as of now on by when this will be pushed via KIES. This update will help you to regain the warranty back, if your device is rooted it will revoked the rooting access. Let’s check out the procedure.
1. This procedure will wipe all your apps, data and settings. So backup all your data properly of Samsung Galaxy S i9000. You can take help from here to backup your device HELP: How to Backup Samsung Android device
2. Minimum battery charge required is 70%, that’s because you don’t have power problem during the process.
3. Turn off antivirus, firewall and KIES like programs. As they usually interrupt firmware update process.
4. Enable the USB debugging in your phone from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The USB Debugging option should be ticked
Step by Step procedure to Update Galaxy W I8150 with Gingerbread 2.3.6 XXLM6 Firmware:
Step1. Extract the above firmware file in any folder. Open the Odin executable file in your computer.
Step2. Turn off your phone so to enter in the Download Mode. By pressing the Volume Down button, OK button and Power On button at the same time.
Step3. Now connect the device with the help of original USB cable while keeping the Odin open in your computer.
Step4. After connecting the device, ID: COM section will turn yellow that means you are connected to the PC.
Step5. In Odin PDA section select the file listed:
OPS – Ancora.ops
Click on “One Package” option
One Package – I8150XXLM6_I8150OXXLC1_I8150XXLM6_HOME.tar.md5
Step6. Now hit on “Start”, the process of firmware update will be started.
Step7. As soon as the firmware is updated successfully and once you see the home screen plug out the USB cable.
Step8. Turn Off the device so as to enter in Recovery mode. The Galaxy W I8150 recovery mode can be by holding the Volume Up button + the Home key button (the middle button). While holding these both buttons, you need to turn ON your device.
Step9. In recovery mode, select Wipe data/factory reset and also you need to select Wipe Cache partition and then reboot your device by selecting reboot system now with the help of Volume rocker keys.
Step10. Once it completed you have to select “reboot system now” for restarting the device.
That’s it you have completed the installation of ROM.
Other reached here searching for:
- xxlm6 firmware update package download, xxlm6 firmware update package, i8150xxlm6_i8150oxxlc1_i8150xxlm6_home tar md5, i8150 gingerbread download, samsung galaxy w gt i8150: value pack xxlm6 gingerbread 2 3 6, samsung galaxy w xxlm6, i8150_xxlm6_hebrew tar, samsung galaxy w gt i8150 value pack xxlm6 gingerbread 2 3 6, stock rom galaxy w xxlm6, samsung galaxy w gingerbread 4 rom, xxlm6, samsung galaxy w gt i8150 firmware update hebrew, ◦Download Value Pack Android 2 3 6 XXLM6, Root kernel gt-i8150 XXLM6, rom officielle galaxy w gt-i8150, rom gingerbread galaxy w, samsung galaxy wonder gt-i8150 software update hebrew, samsung galaxy wonder update to 4 1, samsung gt i8150 firmware, xxlm6 firmware update package free download