The Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100G has got new Official ICS 4.0.3 ZCLP5 Firmware Update. This update is has been distributed to the Chinese users, this firmware is dubbed as ZCLP5 firmware. We have to inform you that this firmware release can be applied by any I9100G user; the only condition is that it should not be a network locked device. If you have already rooted your device, by applying this official firmware update you will get your warranty period back. This firmware is not yet pushed all over the countries. Let’s move to the procedure.
Read our full article to know the installation procedure:
Pre-Requisites for updating ZCLP5 firmware:
1. Backup all your data properly, so that after applying this firmware you can restore all your data back to its own place. You can take help from this tutorial
2. Charge your battery at least 80% so that no power interruption during the process.
3. Enable the USB Debugging in your Galaxy ACE from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The USB Debugging option should be ticked.
4. Disable all security programs like antivirus and firewall. Also disable Kies for Samsung.
5. Download the ZCLP5 firmware package.
6. Download the Odin tool.
[Box type="info" style="rounded"]Step by step guide to install ZCLP5 Rom on Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100G: [/box]
Step1. After downloading the above files extract both files and run Odin in your computer.
Step2. Now turn off your Galaxy s2 so as to enter in Download Mode. The download mode in Galaxy S2 can be entered by holding down on Volume Down Key + OK button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button.
Step3. Now, connect your phone to the computer.
Step4. On download Mode, select the files by clicking on the corresponding options as shown below.
BOOTLOADER: I9100G_APBOOT_I9100GZCLP5_CL440504_REVr07_user_low _ship.tar.md5
PDA: I9100G_CODE_I9100GZCLP5_CL440504_REVr07_user_low_s hip.tar.md5
Step5. Now after selecting files proceed to click on “Start” to start the process of firmware update. It will take around 5 – 6 minutes for applying this update.
Step6. Once the update is applied successfully you will see the home screen, you need to turn off the phone.
Step7. Now you have to wipe your data of your device. To do this you have to go to the recovery Mode. To enter in recovery mode you can take help of this video below.
Step8. In recovery mode, select Wipe data/factory reset and also you need to select Wipe Cache partition and then reboot your device by selecting reboot system now with the help of Volume rocker keys.
Step9. Then you will have to select the option of “reboot system now” for restarting the device.
That’s it you have completed the update process. Now after restart your device will land on ZCLP5 Rom.
Other reached here searching for:
- 4 0 3 gt9100g built in firmware, samsung S2 gt-i9100G 4 0 3 download with csc file, i9100g zclp5 ics rar, i9100g zclp5 ics, i9100g zclp5 download, i9100g 4 0 multi csc, galaxy s2 i9100g with official ics 4 0 3 zclp5 firmware, firmware modem updateGalaxy S2 I9100G, android 4 0 3 ics zclp5 zip firmware file, ‘I9100G_APBOOT_I9100GZCLP5_CL440504_REVr07_user_low _ship tar md5