Galaxy Note N7000 Android Smartphone can now be updated with Kitkat 4.4, though there is no official firmware update released by Samsung for N7000 Note but all thanks to Slim Saber which comes with the latest features which are otherwise available in Kitkat 4.4.2 Android firmware. So in this article we are going to check out the procedure which you will need to get this ROM on your device, for this just follow the procedure and steps given in the detailed guide. The procedure and the steps are given below.
Warning – As this is an unofficial ROM so will void your warranty.
- Backup your data on the phone memory as it will be deleted.
- Enable USB debugging from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”.
- Make sure that the minimum battery left in your Galaxy Note N7000 is not less than 50% or else the device might just get turn off.
- And of course, make sure that your device is rooted and to check that you will have to download the “Root Checker” app, which can be downloaded from Google PLAY Store.
Step 2 – Now, connect your phone to the computer with the help of original USB cable and place the KitKat 4.4.2 Android Zip package and Google Apps Package in your phone.
Step 3 – Disconnect the device from computer and turn off, so that it can be entered in the Recovery Mode. The Recovery Mode in Galaxy note N7000 can be entered by pressing the Volume up Key + MenuButton and then press the Power button, in case if the device gets turned ON in the normal mode, then retry the process of entering the device in the Recovery Mode.
Step 4 – In recovery mode, select “install zip from SD card” to select the Firmware Zip file and Google Apps Package in the same manner.
Step 5 – It will take around 4 -5 minutes for applying the firmware package and sometimes it may take more than 5 minutes for applying the firmware update, so don’t panic.
This is all done now. You can check the firmware version, for this head over to the path “Settings > About Phone” where the firmware version will be mentioned as Kit Kat 4.4.2 Firmware version and this is what you wanted, so now enjoy this new version. This is an easy procedure but follow it carefully to get the expected result.
Other reached here searching for:
- n7000 kitkat, how to root galaxy note n7000 to kitkat4 4 4, android kikat4 4 for galaxy note1, sumsung glaxy note upgret by kikat4 4, official upgrade to kit kat on n7000, overclock 4 4 2 n7000, overclock samsung note 2 4 4 2, samaung note gt n7000 kite kate, samsung galaxy note 1N7000 update4 4, official upgrade kikat4 4 insamsung galaxy s4, official samsung kitkat for galaxy gt-n7000, Note n7000 released time price2011, note n 7000 update kitkat 4 2, note 1 n7000 kitkate, n7000 update kitkat from mobile, n7000 kitkat update, n7000 kitkat stable, n7000 kitkat 4 4 2, samsung galaxy note 2 t-mobile kitkat, samsung galaxy note n7000 kit kat udpate