Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9300 Smartphone is the most awaited and recently announced phone. Its Specs and features are a matter of discussion among people anxiously waiting for it. Though it has arrived some of the countries, but major countries are yet to experience it release. As soon as you will have a Galaxy S3 I9300 in your hand, before that we ready with a tutorial for so as how can you update your new Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9300 with latest ICS 4.0.3 XXALE9 firmware. Below are steps involved on how you can do so. This new firmware update fixes many of bugs related to battery life of your phone and also fixes brightness issues. This is not a leaked firmware by professionals but is an official one released by Samsung Electronics. Moreover, this firmware has been targeted for African Galaxy S3 users but since it is a boot loader free update any Galaxy S3 owner through the world can apply this update to their phone. You may also note that, updating your Galaxy S3 won’t root your device and in manner warranty of your device will be void.
Warning: In the process of applying the below mentioned process you may damage or brick your phone completely for which neither we nor the developer should be held responsible. But don’t worry these are very unlikely to happen situation.
- The below mentioned should only be applied to Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9300.
- Minimum charge left with your device should be 70%, so that there is no power interruption during the process.
- You need to backup all your essential data’s on the phone, as there are chances of them getting lost during the update process.
- Disable all security programs like Firewall and Antivirus from your computer and uninstall the same from your phone, as these security programs generally tend to interrupt the update process.
- Enable USB debugging in your Samsung Galaxy S III I9300 from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The option of USB Debugging should be ticked.
- Download the XXALE9 ICS 4.0.3 Firmware package from here to your computer. Also download Odin from here if you don’t have it previously. Unzip them too on your PC.
Procedure to Update Samsung Galaxy S3 GT I9300 with ICS 4.0.3 XXALE9 Firmware Update:
- Open Odin in your computer and reboot your phone so as to enter in the Download Mode. Download mode in Galaxy S3 GT I9300 can be entered by pressing Volume down Key + Center button and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button after which you will see a green robot indicating that the device has entered in the download mode.
- Connect your S3 GT I9300 to the computer and then you will see that the ID: COM section in Odin has turned Yellow.
- Now, Click on “PDA” to select the tar file which you got after extracting the downloaded files. Next, click on “Start” for starting the process of firmware update.
- After the installation process completes, the phone will reboot automatically and when you see the Home Screen or language preference setting option on your screen, disconnect your phone.
- Once again reboot your phone, this time for entering into the Recovery Mode. Recovery mode in Galaxy S III can be entered by pressing Volume Up Key + Center button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button.
- In Recovery Mode, “Wipe data/factory reset”, “Wipe Cache partition” and then reboot your device by selecting “reboot system now”.
Note: At any point of time if the update process gets stopped due to any reason, all you need to do is restart the process from starting by re-inserting the battery.
Congratulations, you have now successfully updated your Galaxy S3 with the latest ICS XXALE9 4.0.3 firmware. Do share with us if you face any issue, as we will try to resolve the same by the best possible way.
Other reached here searching for:
- i9300 4 0 4 xxale9 root, telecharger xxale9