Team Inferno and Cyanogen Mod Team has developed a Custom ROM firmware for Samsung Galaxy S GT I9000, this new firmware will deliver ICS like experience on Samsung Galaxy S GT I9000. This phone from Samsung has got the highest custom ROM’s till now. Android v4.0.4 ICS Brightside Evolution Custom ROM brings up variety of new functions to your Samsung Galaxy S GT I9000 like: Better Tablet UI experience, Android v4.0.4 ICS, New camera UI, Zip aligned, De-odexed, Two column setting and many more. Before proceeding please note that this is a Custom ROM firmware and not an official one announced by Samsung Electronics.
Warning: The below mentioned process might damage your phone for which neither we nor the developer should be held responsible. Though the possibility of any damage to your phone is negligible, but in case if at all you face any issue then let us know, we’ll try to resolve it as early as possible.
Alert: You need to ensure that your Galaxy S GT I9000 is on the XXJW4 rooted firmware. You can also update this custom ROM firmware on any of the rooted firmware.
- This Custom ROM firmware update is only for the users who own Samsung Galaxy S GT I9000.
- Minimum charge left with your device should be 70%, so that there is no power interruption during the process.
- Backup all your essential data on the phone, so that there is no data loss after the process.
- Disable all Security programs like Antivirus and Firewall from your computer and uninstall the same from your phone, as these programs generally interrupt the update process.
- Enable the USB Debugging in your Galaxy S from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The USB Debugging option should be ticked.
1. Copy the downloaded zip files in root of your phone’s SD card.
2. Reboot your phone so as to enter into Recovery Mode. Recovery mode in Galaxy S can be entered by holding Volume Up button + Home key button (the middle button). While holding these both buttons, press the power button your device, so as to enter into Recovery Mode.
3. Once entered, you need to select “Wipe data/factory reset” & “Wipe Cache partition”.
4. In the Recovery Mode, Select “install zip from sd card” and then “choose zip from sd card” to select the ICS 4.0.4 Custom ROM firmware zip package and then Google Apps package, those which you have placed in your phone’s SD card. After both the zip files are updated, the Recovery Mode screen could be seen on your phone.
5. In the Recovery Mode screen, select “++++Go Back++++” and select the option of “Reboot system now”, so reboot your device and land into all new ICS 4.0.4 firmware.
Note: At any point of time if the process gets stopped due to any reason, all you need to do is restart the process from beginning by re-inserting the battery.
That’s it, after rebooting your device; you can use the latest Tablet mode UI based Bright side evolution Custom ROM firmware.
Other reached here searching for:
- Samsung i9000 v4 0 4, firmware i9000 v4 0 4, bright tablet rom galaxy s i9000, download firmware android4 0 4 gt p1000, download jelly bean 4 2 2 for galaxy s gt i9000, how to flash i9000 v4 0 4, rom4 0 4 galaxy s i9000, samsung galaxy s1 i9000 v4 0 4