Irrespective of the country you are from and irrespective of the firmware your phone is on now you can easily update your Samsung Galaxy Note N7000 Smartphone with Official Android 4.0.3 (ICS) firmware as this new update is now available via KIES PC tool and via OTA. This new update of Android (ICS) is named as DDLP8 4.0.3 firmware. If someone is on the beta firmware or on the custom ROM firmware, then they can easily apply this update manually. Since this update is a boot loader free update, you can easily apply this update. It should be noted that this is an Official Android 4.0.3 (ICS) Firmware released by Samsung Electronics.
Warning: Following the below mentioned process may lead in bricking of your phone, for which neither we nor developer should be held responsible. There are rare chances of being any issues but in case if at all there are any we are committed to help out in resolving them.
Information: Applying this firmware will not ROOT your device or terminate its warranty. If you are on a rooted firmware, then applying this update will un-root your device.
- § This firmware upgrade process is only for the users who own Samsung Galaxy Note N7000.
- § Your phone should have at least 70% of charge so that there is no power interruption during the process.
- § Backup all the essential data on your phone as these would be lost after the firmware upgrade process.
- Disable all Security programs like firewall and antivirus from your computer and uninstall them too from your device, as these programs generally tend to interrupt the firmware update process. You should also have the admin rights in your PC along with the active USB ports with full read/write access.
- Enable the USB Debugging in your Galaxy Note N7000 from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The USB Debugging option should be ticked.
- Download the DDLP8 4.0.3 Firmware Package & Odin from here to your computer and Unzip the same.
Procedure to Update Galaxy Note N7000 with Official DDLP8 4.0.3 firmware:
- Open Odin in your computer and reboot your phone so that it can enter in the Download Mode. Download mode can be entered by pressing Volume Down Key + OK button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button after which you can see a green robot which indicate that Download Mode has been entered.
- Now, connect your phone to the computer with the help of original USB cable keeping the Odin application open in your PC. Once connected, you can see that the ID: COM section will turn yellow in Odin.
- Now, click on “PDA” to select: “N7000DDLP8_N7000ODDLP5_N7000DDLP4_HOME.tar.md5” and click on “Start” to start the firmware update process.
- Once done with the update process, reboot your device so that it can enter in the recovery mode. Recovery mode in Galaxy Note can be entered by pressing Volume Down Key + OK button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button.
- In the recovery mode, select “Wipe data/factory reset” and then select “Wipe Cache partition”. Now, reboot your device by selecting reboot system now.
Note: At any point of time if the Firmware Update process gets stopped due to any reason, all you need to do is restart the process from starting by re-inserting the battery.
Congrats, you have successfully updated your Samsung Galaxy Note N7000. Share your joy with us or let us know if you face any issues, we will try to resolve the same by the best way possible.
Other reached here searching for:
- android 4 1 2 ddlp8 jelly bean free download, n7000 update 4 2 2 india via kies, samsung galaxy note n7000 mobile phone bricking????