Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830I users must be excited to know that an Official Firmware Update has been announced by Samsung for Indian based Galaxy ACE S5830I users. Through this post we will help you to revert back to the factory Firmware in Galaxy ACE S5830I devices. This official update is also being pushed via OTA and also via KIES. It has been reported by some of the users that after applying via OTA it was problem booting the phone; therefore we have introduced a manual way so that you can apply this update without any problem. There are few changes which we noticed after updating this firmware; presently we don’t have the exact change log of things. But, as soon as we have it, we will provide it to you.
Warning: Be careful while following the below mentioned process as they may damage your phone or void its warranty for which neither we nor the Developer would be held responsible. But just in case if at all you face any issues then we are committed to help in the best possible way.
- This update is only for the users who own Galaxy ACE S5830I and not for S5830.
- Charge your phones battery to atleast 70%, so that there is no power interruption during the update process.
- Backup all essential data on your phone, so that there is no data loss after the update process.
- Disable all Security programs like Antivirus and Firewall from your computer and Uninstall them too from your phone, as these programs generally interrupt the update process.
- Enable the USB Debugging in your Galaxy ACE S5830I from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The USB Debugging option should be ticked.
- Download the DDLD2 Gingerbread 2.3.6 Firmware Package from here to your computer and Unzip the same.
Procedure to Update Galaxy ACE S5830I with Gingerbread 2.3.6 firmware:
- Open Odin in your computer and reboot your phone so that it can enter in the Download Mode. The download mode in Galaxy ACE S5830i can be entered by pressing down on Volume Down Key + OK button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button .
- Now, connect your phone to the computer with the help of USB cable. Once connected, you can see that the ID: COM section has turned Yellow in Odin.
- Now, Click on “PIT” to select “cooperve_0623.pit” and then click on “PDA” tab to select “S5830iXXLD3_S5830iODDLD2_RST_S5830iDDLD1_HOME.tar.md5”.
- After selecting the files, Click “Start” to start the update process. After successfully the process, disconnect your phone and reboot.
- After rebooting, the device will show up the Home Screen or Language preferences, indicating you to disconnect your phone.
That’s it; you have successfully updated your Galaxy ACE S5830I with the latest version of DDLD2 Gingerbread 2.3.6 version. Do let us know if you face any issue, we will try to resolve the same.
Other reached here searching for:
- samsung galaxy ace ve s5830i, firewall galaxy ace 5830i, s5830i firmware, s5830i usb debugging, original official roms for ace s5830i, update samsung galaxy ace s5830i with official gingerbread 2 3 6, galaxy ace gts5830i may upgrade to jelly bean, samsung galaxy ace gt-s5830i official firmware gingerbread pit, samsung gt-s5830i firmware, telecharger android galaxy ace 4 2 1 s5830i, tutorial firmware samsung galaxy gt s5830i, galaxy ace ve s5830i, gt-s58301 gyári t mobilos rom, how to install firmware ddld2 in samsung galaxy ace 5830i, problem being installed new firmware in samsung s5830i using phone, what changes comes in when me update software of samsung galaxy ace 5830i, s5830i mods, samsung galaxy ace gt-5830i official gingerbread download, samsung galaxy ace gt-s5830i android 4 0 rom, samsung galaxy Ace gt-s5830i for original firmware install using odin