All the devices on XXLD1 firmware can now be rooted; today we will teach you on how you can root your Samsung Galaxy S Advance I9070 Smartphone. This rooting process is designed by Chainfire team, so all credits to them. Please note that, rooting voids warranty and the only way to reclaim your warranty is by re-applying the update of XXLD1 firmware, therefore keep these things in mind and then proceed. If you root your device you can enjoy the custom ROM firmwares along with other latest and awesome apps which require root access. In coming days, we will bring you many custom ROM firmware updates which can only be applied to your device if it is rooted. All you need to do is, ensure that you are following all the mentioned instructions carefully, so that that there is no obstruction in the process and it gets finished successfully.
Firstly, check whether your phone is on XXLD1 firmware from the path Settings > About Phone > Firmware Version” where it should show the current firmware is XXLD1 Gingerbread 2.3.6 firmware. If there is any other firmware version, then you will have to update with the XXLD1 Firmware first.
- This rooting process is only for the users who own Samsung Galaxy Advance I9070.
- Charge your device Battery to at least 70% so that there is no power interruption during the process.
- Backup all the data on your phone as these would be lost after the rooting process.
- Disable all Security programs like antivirus and firewall from your computer and uninstall them too from your device, as these programs generally interrupt the rooting process.
- Enable the USB Debugging in your Galaxy S Advance I9070 from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The USB Debugging option should be ticked.
Step 1: Open Odin in your computer and reboot your phone so that it can enter in the download mode. Download mode in Galaxy S Advance I9070 smartphone can be entered by pressing Volume down Key, Center button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button after which a green robot will be shown indicating the Download Mode has been entered.
Step 2: Now, connect your phone to the computer with the help of original USB cable. Once connected, you can see that the ID: COM section will turn yellow in Odin.
Step 3: Now, click on PIT – GT-I9070_EUR_XX_8G_20111220_KL6.pit and PDA – rootkernel.tar.md5 then select the files from the extracted zip file.
Step 4: After selecting the files, click on “Start” for starting the rooting process. After completion of the process, you need to disconnect your phone and reboot it so that again it can enter in the download mode.
Step 5: In the download mode, again connect your phone to the PC and select PIT – GT-I9070_EUR_XX_8G_20111220_KL6.pit and PDA – xxld1.tar.md5
Step 6: After the above files are selected, click on “Start” to start the process of rooting. Once done, the phone will reboot and you can see the Home Screen. Now, disconnect your phone from computer.
Step 7: Now, download and install “Superuser or SuperSU” application from Google Play store and enjoy your new rooted phone.
NOTE: At any point of time if the process of rooting gets stopped due to any reason, all you need to do is restart the process from starting by re-inserting the battery.
That’s it you have now successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy S Advance I9070 Smartphone. Do let us know in case if you face any issues we will try to resolve the same at the earliest possible.
Other reached here searching for:
- samsung i9070 root, root i9070p, Gt-i9070 root zip, xxld1 rooting package, i9070 root zip, GT-I9070_EUR_XX_8G_20111220_KL6 pit, i9070 root, vjlk1 tar md5, root gingerbread xxld1, root i9070 2 3 6, Root gt i9070 zip, root i9070 without pc, root gt 19070 jelly bean, root package zip i9070 gb 2 3 6, root 9070 samsung, root zip gt i9070, root zip for gt-i9070, xxld1, which one is the firmware update file among the extracted of gingerbread xxld1 firmware, vjlk1 tar md5 download