Samsung Galaxy Ace recently launched was one of the budget phone from Samsung Electronics. Moreover, the Upgrade version of Ace code named, Ace Plus S7500 was also awesome phone and users loved it too. If you have a Galaxy Ace Plus Smartphone and want to power up its performances then you should learn to root it and also learn how to install Custom Recovery Image.
Warning: Rooting of your device is liable to void warranty. Please proceed at your own risk. Neither developer nor we would be held responsible for any damage caused to your phone. But don’t worry if there are any issues we are committed to help you in re-solving the same.
- Charge your phones Battery to at least 70% so that there is no power interruption during the process.
- It’s highly recommended to backup all your data properly before applying this Update, because all the data will be wiped after applying this Update.
- Enable the USB Debugging mode in your Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The USB Debugging option should be ticked.
- Disable all security programs like antivirus and firewall from your computer and uninstall them too from your device, as these programs generally interrupt the process of firmware update.
- Download the Rooting package, Odin and Rooting Tar file to your computer. Now, install Odin to your computer.
Root & Install Custom Recovery Image on Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus S7500:
1. Connect your phone to the PC using the original USB.
2. Now, place the Root Me zip file on the root of your SD card and disconnect your phone from the PC.
- Now reboot your to enter in the recovery mode. You can enter in the recovery mode by pressing the Volume Up + OK button and while holding these keys, press the Power button to enter in the recovery mode.
- Select the option in Recovery Mode => “Install zip from SD card” =>Choose zip from SD card then choose the “Root Me zip” file. This process may take 5-10 minutes to complete the updating process.
- When the installation procedure has completed, select “++++Go Back++++” and then choose the option of “Reboot system now”.
- Now, power your Galaxy Ace Plus phone and this time you need to enter the phone in download mode. You can enter in the recovery mode by pressing the Volume Down + Center key and while holding these keys, press the Power button to enter in the Download mode.
- Now, open the ODIN tool and connect your phone using your USB cable, you will see the ID : COM turns Yellow.
- Tap on PDA and then select the “Rooting Tar File” which you have downloaded earlier, now tap on “Start” to begin the Updating process.
- Now, you will see the Home Screen. Disconnect your phone from the PC.
Congrats, you have successfully rooted your Galaxy Ace Plus and also installed the Custom Recovery image. If you face any issues, do let us know we will try our level best in re-solving the same.
Other reached here searching for:
- cara upgrade galaxy ace plus ke jelly bean, s7500 recovery mode, samsung galaxy ace plus gt-s7500 root cwm, cara upgrade samsung galaxy ace plus ke jelly bean, cara install jelly bean 4 1 pada samsung galaxy ace plus s7500, gt-s7500 jelly bean, cara update galaxy ace plus ke jelly bean, root ace plus senza odin, official cwm recovery for GT-S7500, gt s7500 jelly beans, official ics for gt s5700 by odin, cara root galaxy ace plus, cara root samsung ace plus, cara root s7500, تحديث gts7500 الى جليي بين, custom rom samsung galaxy plus s5700, s7500 update zip, ROOT ACE PLUS WITH ODIN, recovery mode s7500, cara update samsung galaxy ace plus ke jelly bean 4 2