Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 users can now rejoice, as in this article below we will tell you on how can you root and install the latest version of ClockworkMod recovery on your device. Once if you root and install the CWM recovery on your device, the warranty will be void. But, to enjoy the latest custom ROM firmwares along latest apps which are regularly released you will have to do so. Rooting also helps you accessing and modifying the system files, overclocking the processor and much more, therefore one will have to compromise with the warranty of their device.
Warning: Neither we nor the developer would be held liable if your device gets damaged or bricked while following the below mentioned process. Though there are very less chances of happening so, but if at all you face any trouble we will help you to get away from those.
- The below mentioned methods and procedures are only for the users who own Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1.
- Your device must have at least 70% of charge with it, so that the process of rooting and installing CWM recovery does not get interrupted in the middle.
- You should disable all security programs like Firewall and Antivirus from your computer and uninstall the same from your device, as these security programs generally tend to interrupt the process.
- Enable USB debugging in your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The option of USB Debugging should be ticked.
- Download Odin, CWM Recovery Image and Rooting Package from here to your computer and extract them all. Also place the “cwm-root-gtab2a.zip” file to the root directory of your device’s SD card.
Procedure to Root & Install Clock Work Mod Recovery in Galaxy Tab 2 10.1:
- Open Odin and reboot your phone so as to enter into Download Mode. The download mode can be entered by pressing the Volume Down rocker Key + Power button and then when you see the Yellow triangle, press the Volume Down rocker key to enter into the download mode.
- Connect your Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 to the computer with help of the original USB cable and then you will see that the ID: COM section in Odin has turned Yellow.
- Now, click on “PDA” tab to select the “recovery.tar.md5” file you got while extracting the downloaded files.
- After the installation process completes, the phone will reboot automatically and when you see the Home Screen or language preference setting option on your screen, disconnect your phone.
- Now, once again reboot your phone so as to enter into Recovery Mode. The recovery mode can be entered by pressing the Volume down rocker key + power button at the same time.
- In recovery mode, select “install zip from sdcard” and then select “choose zip from sdcard” followed by selecting the “cwm-root-gtab2a.zip” file which you have placed in the root directory of your device and then confirm by selecting “Yes” with the help of volume rocker keys and power button.
- After few minutes the installation of recovery and rooting will complete.
That’s it, you have successfully rooted and installed CWM recovery on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1. Do share with us if you face any issue, we will try to resolve them.
Other reached here searching for:
- clock word mod for odin galaxu s2, overclock p5110 galaxy tab 2, overclock samsung galaxy tab 2 10 1, overclock samsung p5110, p5110 overclocking, recovery mode p5110 workclock, remove cwm gt-p5110, samsung galaxy tab 2 10 1 clockmodwork recovery, samsung galaxy tab 2 10 1 mod, samsung i9000 clock root, installare clock word, install cwm galaxy tab p5110, clock work mod recovery 5 5 04 download recovery tar m5, clock world mod, clock world mod for samsung galaxy ace, clock world mod recovery i9000 download, galaxy tab p5110 recovery mode, gt p5110 recovery mod, how to install clock world recovery in galaxy y, How to install word mod recovery for 4 1 2 y