Samsung Galaxy S II is one of the flagship phone from Samsung, as the reason there are always latest firmware and custom ROM update available for this phone. It is the phone with most of the custom ROM, than any other phone. One such new one is Gamerz firmware. Below we will guide you how to install this new and stable Gamerz firmware on your Galaxy S II.
Installing a custom ROM needs rooting of your device which is liable to void warranty. Please proceed at your own risk. Neither developer nor we would be held responsible for any unforeseen situation.
- This update is only for the owners of Samsung Galaxy S GT I9000.
- Please ensure that your device is rooted one and more than 70% of charge.
- Take a secure backup of your device data such as: SMS, call logs, contacts, images, audios, videos, APN (Access Point Names) settings etc. As you may lose them while updating the new ROM.
- Enable USB debugging, for that follow the path: Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging” and select the USB debugging option.
- You must root your earlier version of firmware, so that new firmware may come into effect.
Procedure to Install Gamerz Custom ROM v10 on Samsung Galaxy S:
Step 1: Download the Gamerz ROM custom firmware on your computer.
Step 2: Now connect your phone to the computer via the USB cable and move the downloaded file to the root of the SD card.
Step 3: Now, reboot your phone to enter in the recovery mode, by holding Volume + key, OK and Power button one can enter into recovery mode. Here select the option “Wipe data/factory reset” and select “Wipe Cache Partition” to clear the cache.
Step 4: Now select the option “Install zip from SD card” and in it select “choose zip from SD card” followed by Gamerz download zip file. It will take hardly five minutes for the completion of the update. At last, select “++++Go Back++++” option and then select “Reboot system now” to reboot your device.
Congrats! You have successfully installed the latest version of the Gamerz ROM on your phone. Check the firmware by going through Menu> Settings then select About phone option.
Other reached here searching for:
- download the gamerz rom custom rom firmware, firmware samsing galaxy s gt-i9000b, samsung galaxy s gt-i9000b