Xda dev forum member have launched new All-in-one rooting tool for Samsung Galaxy SIII. Now, you can easily unlock bootloader, Root, Install CWM recovery and apply other hacks mods using a single click using this tool. We have already told you about
the Jelly Bean ROM available for Samsung Galaxy S3. You just need to root and then you can install Jelly Bean.
The Samsung GS3 Tool Kit v2.0 developed by mskip features all the functions an Android user needs to upgrade his phone. Apart from simple rooting the toolkit can do much more.
The instruction shown in this article is only for Samsung Galaxy S3, model number GT-I9300. Using this steps and procedure to other device or model may give you unwanted outcome and may damage your device for which neither we nor the developer should be held responsible.
- The method and procedure shown in this article is only for Samsung Galaxy S3, model number GT-I9300.
- You need your mobile phone’s USB cable.
- And a Windows PC.
- Now download the Samsung Galaxy S3 toolkit (SGS3 ToolKit v2.0.exe, 56.72 MB).
- Your phone must be charged at least 75% or more so that there will be no Power interruption during the process.
- You must close all system tools such as antivirus software, firewall programs, and Samsung Kies to avoid interruptions during the procedure.
- Backup all the important data’s on your phone, so that there is no data loss during the process.
Procedure for Rooting Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 via all-in-one toolkit:
Installing the Toolkit:
Step 1: Double-click on the SGS3 ToolKit v2.0.exe file on your computer so that installation of the Toolkit gets started.
Step2: while the following screens, keep tapping the Next button till the installation starts. Don’t alter anything in the setup, including installation paths. Keep everything as it is.
Step3: As soon as you have completed the installation, click on the Close button to launch the Toolkit. You also have the option to launch it through clicking the Samsung GS3 Toolkit v1.0 shortcut icon on your Desktop.
Installing Galaxy S3 Drivers:
First of all you must install your phones drivers on your PC after you have installed he toolkit.
- Turn on your phone and make sure that it is not connected to the computer.
- Click Samsung GS3 ToolKit icon on your Desktop so as to launch it on your computer.
- You have to select Option 1 and press Enter to install the Samsung USB drivers to your computer.
- Connect the phone to the PC through the USB cable. The PC should be able to detect your phone and install the correct drivers.
If you want to confirm that wither the USB drivers have been installed or not, you can see your pc’s control panel in open Device Manager. If your phone is connected to the computer you must be be able to see “Samsung Android Phone” listed as one of the devices and with a driver attached to it.
Using the Toolkit:
- Turn on your phone.
- Plug your phone to the computer via USB cable.
- Click on the Samsung GS3 Toolkit v2.0 shortcut icon on your desktop.
- Once you enter the main menu, “ADB Mode” can be seen at the top left. If you see your phone’s serial number under the ADB Mode line, then you have installed the drivers correctly. With this, your phone is connected and you can start using the functions of the Toolkit.
- Type the number of the desired function and press Enter.
Flashing ClockworkMod Recovery and root in one go:
If you have successfully installed the Toolkit and the phone drivers, you can then access to the Toolkit to flash custom recovery (ClockworkMod Recovery) to your phone and root the phone all at a time.
- First of all disconnect your phone from the PC.
- After that enable USB debugging on your phone. You can go to Settings than Developer options.
- Now launch Samsung GS3 Toolkit on your computer.
- On the toolkit’s main menu window, type the option number for “Rooting Options” (in version 2.0, this is option number 2) and press the Enter key.
- You will see some info about your rooting options.
- Now flash insecure boot image and root phone.
- Than flash insecure boot image, root, plus install Busybox.
- All-in-one (Flash insecure boot image, ClockworkMod Recovery, root, and install Busybox)
- Flash ClockworkMod Recovery, then root via ClockworkMod
- Choose the option number of your choice and press the Enter key. We recommend either the “All-in-one” option or the ClockworkMod option (last option, i.e., option 4 in version 2.0 of the toolkit).
- Follow the prompts and instructions that appear.
Congratulation! You have successfully Rooted Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 via all-in-one toolkit. If you meet any problem while following the procedure mentioned in the article, we are always there to help you.
Other reached here searching for:
- gadget serial galaxy s3, samsung galaxy s3 gadget serial driver, gadget serial samsung galaxy s3, gadget serial driver samsung galaxy s3, gadget serial s3, galaxy s3 gadget serial driver, s3 gadget serial driver, driver gadget serial galaxy s3, samsung galaxy s3 gadget serial driver download, gadget serial driver galaxy s3, galaxy s3 gadget serial, samsung galaxy s3 gadget serial, gadget serial s3 driver, gadget serial driver for samsung galaxy s3, gadget serial samsung s3, gadgets serial samsung s3, pilote gadget serial galaxy s3, s3 gadget serial, driver gadget serial s3, download gadget serial galaxy s3