ClockworkMod Recovery an essential tool for the android users and for Android developers and the users, who want to do something new with their Android devices. This tool will helps you in creating backup of your current ROM and restore it when ther
e is a need. This tool also helps in flashing updates and installing custom ROM. To use this tool you need to use your device’s physical buttons such as the Volume keys and the Power button. If you want to make use of your wide screen on Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 then you can do that just by installing the official ClockworkMod Touch Recovery on your phone.
In this article we will guide you with the instruction on ‘How to flash the official ClockworkMod Touch Recovery via Odin to your Samsung Galaxy S3′ which is shared by the XDA Developers member, mskip.
This instruction guide which we are going to discuss in this article can only be applied on Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300. Applying this instruction on another device or model may give unwanted result. If anything happens to your device while applying this update, neither we nor the developer will be responsible. So proceed at your own risk.
- Backup all the important data’s on your phone, so that there is no data loss during the process.
- You must charge your phone at least 70 % so that there will be no Power interruption.
- Disable all the security suites installed in your device as it may interrupt the process of firmware update.
- Handset USB drivers installed on the PC. You may install the drivers by installing Samsung Kies.
- Enable USB debugging on your handset by going to Settings > Developer’s option > USB Debugging.
Procedure to Flash official ClockworkMod Touch Recovery on Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300:
Step 1: First of all extract Odin_v3.04_Files.zip into a folder on your computer and then go to the extracted folder and double-click Odin3_v3.04.exe to launch Odin on your computer.
Step 2: Then turn off your Samsung Galaxy S3 and reboot it in Downloading Mode by pressing and holding down the Volume Down button + Home button (middle key) + Power button till warning message appears and then Press the Volume Up key to continue into Downloading Mode.
Step 3: After that, connect your phone to the computer via USB cable. “Added!!” message will appear on Odin message box. If it doesn’t appear, make sure you have properly installed the USB drivers on your computer and then click the “PDA” button and select the “recovery-clockwork-touch-18.104.22.168-i9300.tar” file and under Option, make sure that only “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time” are selected.
Step 4: Then press the “Start” button to begin flashing the ClockworkMod Touch Recovery to your phone. You will get the “PASS” message after flashing the custom recovery to your phone. Your phone will also automatically reboot.
Step 5: To access ClockworkMod Touch Recovery, turn off your phone. Press and hold down the Volume Up key + Home button + Power button simultaneously until recovery boots.
Congratulations! You have successfully flashed the official ClockworkMod Touch Recovery on your Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300. If you meet any problem while following the procedure mentioned in the article, we are always there to help you in all the possible ways.
Other reached here searching for:
- gt-i9300 boot recovery tar, gt-i9300_boot_recovery tar, самсунг галакси s3, Samsung s3, галакси 3, Дисплей i9300, Samsung Galaxy S3, recovery-clockwork-touch-5 8 4 3-i9300 tar, самсунг галакси, i9300 error flashing GT-I9300_Boot_Recovery tar, GTI9300 BOOT RECOVERY TAR, gt9300 tar, gt-i9300_boot__recovery tar, gt-i9300_boot_recovery tar download, GT-I9300 Boot Recovery tar file, gt-i9300 boot recovery tar download, gt i9300 official 4 2 1, download i9300 boot recovery tar, descargar gt-i9300 boot recovery tar, CWM for 4 2 1 GT-I9300