Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000has got Android 4.0.4 ICS update. This Rom is dubbed as ICS333 ROM, this Rom will give you mixed experience of ICS through CM9 and AOKP ROM. Samsung I9000 Galaxy S comes with Android OS v2.1 (Eclair), upgradable to v2.2 and ARM Cortex A8 1GHz Processor. It has 4 inches Super AMOLED touchscreen, 16M colors and with 480 x 800 pixels resolution. Samsung I9000 Galaxy S has 5 MP camera with autofocus plus video recording at 720p@30fps. It has Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n; DLNA and 3G data transfer at HSDPA 7.2 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps. This is not an official update from Samsung so expected bugs present. This Rom is developed by el navajita developers; let’s check out the Rom specs and features.
Main features of ICS333 ROM:
- Built from Android sources (IMM76D)
- Notification bar toggles and numeric battery indicator
- Brightness control in status and notifications bars
- Extended power menu with reboot, recovery and screenshot.
- Video face effects working
- Application killing with long press on back button
- Removed “R” roaming indicator for national roaming
- Root, Busybox and SuperSU
- Kernel Semaphore 1.0.0s (387 MB RAM)
- BigMem patch for 720p video
- Preinstalled apps: OI File Manager, Barcode Scanner
- APN’s predefined huge list
- Modified hosts file to remove ads in applications.
Everything except device backup in Google’s servers.
- Can’t store device backup in Google’s servers
- In certain situations, mobile data and silent toggles icons can be not properly updated.
Read our full article to know the installation procedure:
1. Backup all your data properly, so that after applying this firmware you can restore all your data back to its own place. You can take help from this tutorial
2. Charge your battery at least 80% so that no power interruption during the process.
3. You need CWM recovery to install the ROM. If you are in a stock Gingerbread ROM, flash a kernel with CWM.
4. Download the ICS333 RC1 Rom.
5. Download the GAPPS (Google apps package).
Step by step guide to install ICS333 RC1 ICS 4.0.4 Rom on Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000:
Step1. First connect your GT-I9000 into your PC with the help of original USB cable.
Step2. Now, copy the above downloaded .zip files (Rom + Google apps) into the phone internal memory slot.
Step3. Now reboot your device so as to enter in CWM mode. The CWM Mode in GT-I9000 can be entered by holding Volume Up, Home, and the Power button together till the screen turns on. In recovery, use Volume keys to scroll up and down and power key to select an option.
Step4. Select wipe data/factory reset, then select yes on next screen to confirm. Wait a while till the data wipe is complete.
Step5. Now it’s time for installing the rom, select install zip from sdcard =>> then select choose zip from sdcard => Scroll to the ROM file on the sdcard and select it.
Step6. Confirm installation by selecting “Yes”. The ROM will start installing.
Note: The phone will reboot into recovery in the middle of installation and then continue installing the ROM. However, if it simply reboots but doesn’t continue installation, repeat step 5 and 6:
Step7. After this procedure completes go back to the main recovery menu. Now repeat the same procedure again step 5 and 6 for installing Google apps package.
Step8. Now go back to the main menu and reboot your device. The first startup will take around 5 minutes.
That’s it you have installed the ICS333 RC1 Rom.
Other reached here searching for:
- Android 4 0 4 ICS RC1 yazılımı, android 4 0 4 ics rc1 yazılımı download, android 4 0 4 ics rc1 indir, android 4 0 4 ics rc1 yazılımı indir, android 4 0 4 ics rc1 yazılımı indir galaxy i9000, android 4 04 ICS RC1 indir, how to enter in cwm in samsung gt-i9000, secret codes for samsung galaxy s i9000 jelly bean