The new revamped version of Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 has been launched in the market. It will feature 1.4 GHz quad-core processor with 2 GB of RAM support enhancing the experience of a tablet PC. It also has innovating features like: S-Pen, S-Note, S-Planner, Crayons Physics, Polaris Office and other Note specific applications.
The new Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is completely different from its earlier version as it has 10.1 inches 1280 x 800 WXGA display screen. It has a 5 MP Rear-Facing camera which is capable of recording 720p HD video, and it also has a Front-Facing 1.9 MP camera which helps in video chats and video calls. In addition, it has HSPA + network support having the capability of providing 21 Mbps speed.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 will be available with various versions like: 16 GB/ 32 GB / 64 GB via internal memory and all of them include an expandable micro SD card support. Presently, Note 10.1 will be running on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system and later on it may be updated to Android 4.1 Jelly Bean in coming days.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Specs & Features:
Processor and OS:
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 has 1.4 GHz Quad-Core processor with additional support of Exynos 4412 chipset and Mali-400 MP GPU. All these will run on Android v4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) operating system.
RAM and Memory:
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 has a superb 2GB of RAM support and will available in 16 / 32 / 64 GB of storage. In addition, the memory could be expanded up to 64 GB via Micro SD card.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 has a giant 10.1 inches PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen display (16M colors) with a resolution of 800 x 1280 pixels (~149 ppi pixels density) which allows multi-touch support. Samsung TouchWiz UI included will change the users experience while handling it.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 has a 5MP Primary camera with 2592 x 1944 pixels of resolution and has features such as: Auto-Focus, LED flash, Geo-Tagging and video recording could be done 1080p@30fps. Galaxy Note 10.1 has 1.9MP Secondary camera as well, which helps in video calling and video chat.
Connectivity features of Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 includes: GPRS Class 12 (4+1/3+2/2+3/1+4 slots), 32 – 48 kbps; EDGE Class 12; Speed HSDPA, 21 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps; and WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n; Wi-Fi Direct; dual-band; Wi-Fi hotspot. Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP; Infrared port and Micro USB (MHL) v2.0; USB Host support.
Dimension, Weight and Battery:
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 has dimension of 262 x 180 x 8.9 mm, weighs 600g and has a Standard Li-Ion battery of 7000 mAh.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 will price 753 $ or Rs. 41,716.
Galaxy Note 10.1 Pros and Cons:
- Large 10.1 inch screen provide better space for Play and Draw
- S-Pen Stylus to provide accurate control while Working on apps like Adobe Photoshop touch or Adobe Ideas
- High Speed Processor and GPU will provide awesome video experience and Gaming quality.
- Camera with 1080p@30fps recording.
- Equipped with Modern connectivity like HSDPA, Wi-FI Direct etc
- Camera is only 3.15 MP
- 7000mAh battery and 10.1 inch size make the Tablet heavy while carrying.
- Priced very high.
Other reached here searching for:
- جلاكسي نوت 10, pros and cons galaxy note 10 1, pros and cons of a samsung galaxy note 10 1, samsung note 10 1 pros and cons, Samsung - Galaxy Note 10 1 pros and cons, samsung galaxy 10 1 pros and cons, samsung galaxy 3 10 1 pros and cons, samsung galaxy note 10 1 pros and cons, samsung galaxy note 2 review pros and cons, Samsung Galaxy Note tablet pros and cons, Samsung N8000 Galaxy Note 10 1 pros and cons, samsung note 3 pros and con, samsung note root pros and cons, samsung tablet note 10 1 pros and cons, pros and cons on samsung galaxy note 10 1, pros and cons of samsung 10 1, galaxy note 10 1 review pros cons, Galaxy note 3 10 1 cons, galaxy note cons pros, galaxy note tablet 10 1 pros and cons