Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830 has got Miracle v3.0 Custom ROM Firmware update. This firmware is developed by XDA Developer itasoulas. Samsung Galaxy Ace comes with Android OS v2.2 and 800 MHz ARM 11 Processor. It has 3.5 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors and 320 x 480 pixels resolution. Samsung Galaxy Ace has 5 MP camera with autofocus, LED flash and a Secondary VGA camera plus Video recording at 720p@30fps. The phone has Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA and 3G data transfer at HSDPA 7.2 Mbps. This is not an official update from Samsung so expected for some bugs. Let’s check out this new custom rom.
Full Specs of MIRACLE V3
- Fully deodexed
- 100% barebone
- Very lightweight – Only 77,2MB
- 137MB free internal storage and 86MB in system
- Plenty of free ram available
- Adrenaline Engine v3.0 included
- Additional tweaks in build.prop
- Journaling disabled
- GPS/Sensors Patch included
- Frameworkmod (volume only) included
- Fixed double setup when phone first starts
- ICS Theme by Achep set as default theme
- LauncherPro set as default launcher
- Roboto font set as default system font
- Colored icons in Phone Options Menu
- Blue lockscreen buttons
- Status Bar supports transparency
- New lightweight bootanimation (same as V2)
- Google Play Store 3.5.16 included (original and bug fixed, check Bugs)
- added vpnservices cause this is really important to some
System apps that have been removed (37 in total):
ADWLauncher – Androidian – Calculator – Camera – CMStats – CMUpdateNotify – CMWallpapers – Cyanbread – Developrment – DSPManager – Email – FileManager – Gallery3D – GenieWidget – GoogleBackupTransport – GoogleFeedback – GooglePartnerSetup – GoogleQuickSearchBox – HTMLViewer – LatinImeTutorial – LiveWallpapers – LiveWallpapersPicker – MagicSmokeWallpapers – MediaUploader – Mms – Pacman – Protips – Provision – QuickSearcBox – RomManager – Stk – Talk – Torch – VisualizationWallpapers – VoiceDialer – YouTube
Read our full article to know the installation procedure:
Pre-Requisites for updating MIRACLE V3 Rom:
1. Backup all your data properly, so that after applying this firmware you can restore all your data back to its own place. You can take help from this tutorial
2. Charge your battery at least 80% so that no power interruption during the process.
3. Enable the USB Debugging in your Galaxy ACE from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The USB Debugging option should be ticked.
4. Disable all security programs like antivirus and firewall. Also disable Kies for Samsung.
5. Download the Miracle v3.0 Custom ROM
Step by step guide to install MIRACLE V3 Rom on Samsung Galaxy Ace:
Step1. First connect your Samsung Galaxy Ace into your PC with the help of original USB cable.
Step2. Now, copy the above downloaded .zip files (MIRACLE V3 Rom) into the phone internal memory slot.
Step3. Now reboot your device so as to enter in recovery mode. The recovery mode in the Galaxy ACE S5830 can be entered by Holding Menu Button and then Power ON the device.
Step4. On recovery mode, select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from sd card” and then choose the Miracle v3.0 Zip file which is placed in the phone.
Step5. After selecting zip file confirm the same by pressing Ok.
Step6. Once the firmware is updated successfully in your Galaxy ACE, the phone will get back to recovery screen, select “++++ Go Back ++++” and then choose the option of “reboot system now” for rebooting the system.
That’s it now your device after restart land on new Custom rom.
Other reached here searching for:
- galaxy ace s5830 with miracle v3 0 custom rom firmware, galaxy s3 rom for galaxy ace s5830, miracle rom for galaxy s5830, stk zip for galaxy ace