The Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 is a big hit on Indian market. Indian Users who are using Galaxy Ace we have good news for you. Samsung has officially announced Android 2.3.6 update available for Galaxy Ace S5830 through OTA. This upgrade will update Android version to Android 2.3.5 and if you are on 2.3.5 then you can directly proceed with the software. If you receive an update you would be notified to your screen or you can check the update manually from Menu > Settings > About Phone > System update and click on Android update. Your update will be automatically being installed on your handset and you would be able to use your handset within 10 minutes.
Fix SoftBrick and bootloops on Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830: If you are facing bootloops, Sleep mode issue or any other Soft brick problem then this Tutorial can guide you through flashing of Official firmware to Galaxy Ace and will resolve the issue.
How to update manually Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 to Android 2.3.6 update:
Note- This post is only for the educational purpose. So if anything happens to your mobile we are not responsible for that.
- Enable phone debugging mode- Go to settings>>applications>>development and enable usb debugging.
- If you have rooted phone or using any custom ROM Then you will have to clear cache and wipe data which can done by booting your phone in recovery mode and select Wipe data/factory reset and also select wipe cache partition.
- Download ODIN v4.38
- Drivers – Download and install drivers that are required to detect your phone by pc
- Download Firmware for your phone
- Download .OPS File
1. Extract the SAMSUNG_USB.rar file and install phone drivers.
2. Extract Firmware files on your desktop will get some .tar files, don’t extract .tar files
3. Run S5570_Odin Multi Downloader v4.38.exe by right click and select run as administrator.
4. Make sure you have Auto Reboot and Protect OPS checked
5. Click on OPS tab and select the Cooper_v1.0.ops file
6. Now it’s time to Select .tar files from firmware folder,
=> (A) If you got three or more files then
Click on BOOT tab and select file with APBOOT in the name
Click on PDA tab and Select .tar file with CODE / PDA in the name
Click on PHONE tab and Select .tar file with MODEM in the name
Click on CSC tab and Select .tar file csc / csc-multi in the name
Leave EFS blank.
7. This is for single .tar file in one package tab.
8. Now it’s time to switch off your phone.
9. Now restart your phone and Go to Download Mode. How*- by pressing power key +hold volume down and middle key.
10. You will see ID: COM section turn yellow and in message boxes “ADDED” appears that means your phone is ready to start flashing process.
11. Now Click on “START” Button
12. Do not disconnect the cable or turn off the device, when flashing process will complete you will see a blue pass button, it will reboot when it finishes.
That’s it you have completed the above procedure, Just one more short step.
- boot your phone in recovery mode ,to do that press and hold MIDDLE KEY + POWER ON
- you will see your phone booted in recovery mode , in recovery mode touch screen will not work so use volume UP and Down navigate through options and Middle key to confirm
- choose “wipe cache partition” from menu
- it will clear the cache data
- now select reboot system now.
We have recently updated about a CM10 ROM for Galaxy Ace and Galaxy Gio that can make you run Android 4.1 Jelly Bean on your Ace. We will keep you updated about all latest ROMs.
Other reached here searching for:
- apboot s5830 download, download apboot s5830, samsung galaxy ace ota update, apboot s5830, fota samsung galaxy ace, ota samsung galaxy ace, samsung ace ota update, samsung fota galaxy ace, ota update for galaxy ace, samsung galaxy ace apboot, galaxy gt 19000 fota update code, OTA for android gt ACE s5830, ota update 5830, galaxy ace APBOOT, ota update for gt-s5830, phone tar file with modem galaxy ace, s5830 efs tar, ota samsung ace, s5830 odin multi downloader v4 38 exe, s5830 ota updates