Verizon launched Galaxy S3 a month ago and we have already reviewed it. Android 4.1 Jelly Bean out and every Galaxy S3 user is eager to have the latest Android Jelly Bean firmware on their device. Right now, there is no Jelly Bean ROM available for Verizon Galaxy S3 but soon developers will port Cyanogenmod 10 to it. The best ROM you can have right now is Paranoid ROM. To install the ROM you will need to root your device and here we have created a tutorial that will guide you through the procedure of rooting Verizon Galaxy S3 using GS3DebugFSRoot Tool.
Actually, this process is different from previous one. Those who don’t wants to download big files to root their devices, XDA Members has come up with GS3DebugFSRoot, new tool for rooting the Verizon Galaxy S3 without any other device.
Warning! Rooting is purely an unauthorised process for any device, which voids the warranty of the device. You should be ready for chances if anything goes wrong. The tool we are going to discuss is quite risky so use it at your own risk. Neither samsungmobileclub nor the developer is going to be responsible for it.
Comfortable: This root package is only comfortable with Samsung Galaxy S3 device. No other device will be working nice with this root package.
- First of all you need to have a Galaxy S3 and USB data cable and then create the proper backup of file, apps or data from your Galaxy device such as Call Logs, SMS, Pictures, Contacts, Music, Videos, Bookmarks, MMS settings and APN (Access Point Names) settings etc.
- The battery life should be around 60% which is necessary for the successful completion of the process.
- The firmware or anti-virus is necessary to be disabled from your Computer as well as from Galaxy S3, just to ensure that it won’t interruption the rooting process.
- The USB Debugging option must be enabled on your Samsung Galaxy S3, for this navigate to ‘Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging’. Then, mark the USB Debugging option to enable it.
- Make sure that no other Android devices are connected to your Computer or any Android emulators is currently running or no other Android tools like PdaNet running while rooting.
How to root Verizon Galaxy SIII with GS3DebugFSroot tool:
Step 1. In this Rooting process, you need to have USB drivers installed on your Computer if not then you need download the file from here.
Step 2. Then, download the GS3DebugFSRoot R2 Package.
Step 3. After installing the driver’s package, you need to extract the Root Package with the help of 7-Zip file extractor.
Step 4. Then on your phone, you need to enable the installation of third-party apps by navigating into the path Settings > Security > Unknown sources. You will find it near the bottom in ‘Device admi9nistration’ section.
Step 5. Then, plug your Galaxy S3 device to USB port of your Computer.
Step 6. After the connection, you need to double-click the RootDebugfs.bat file, which you had got after the extraction of 7-zip file.
Step 7. Once you have double-click the .bat file, the process will starts and it will reboot 3-4 times during the process so no need to worry about it. Simply leave it in same plugged in position.
Soon your Galaxy S3 will be rooted with GS3DebugFSRoot Tool.
Other reached here searching for:
- gs3debugfsroot, Verizon Galaxy S3 Root Tool, gs3 debugfs root tool, gs3 debugfs root tool jelly bean 4 2 2, GS3DebugFSRoot Tool, rootdebugfs bat, rootdebugfs jelly bean, s3 verizon root tool, SPRINT GS3 ROOTING TOOLS