Galaxy Ace Plus S7500 pussed with an Official Gingerbread 2.3.6 Firmware, which is dubbed as DDLB1. Galaxy Ace Plus has 3.7 inches TFT capacitive touch screen with 320 x 480 pixels resolution and a 5 MP camera with auto focus and LED flash. Battery is Standard Li-Ion 1300 mAh battery. It has a faster processor which clocks 1 GHz speed, also powered with Android OS v2.2 which is now replaced by this firmware Android OS v2.3.6. Earlier his firmware has some Wi-Fi errors which have been fixed by this firmware build. This update will be installed with the help of KIES installer. This update will not root your device in any manner. Also if you have rooted your device then after applying this update rooting access will be revoked and you will get your warranty period back.
1. Download DDLB1 Firmware Zip Package.
2. This procedure will wipe all your apps, data and settings. So backup all your data properly of Galaxy Ace Plus S7500. Use apps like Titanium backup, contact, SMS backup.
3. Minimum battery charge required is 70%, that’s because you don’t have power problem during the process.
4. Turn off antivirus and firewall. As they usually interrupt firmware update process.
5. Enable the USB debugging in your Phone from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The USB Debugging option should be ticked.
Step1. Extract the above downloaded .zip file into your desktop. Here at extracted folder you will find Odin tool. Run the Odin into your computer.
Step2. Now, turn off the phone so as to enter into the Download Mode. The Download mode in Samsung Galaxy ACE PLUS S7500 can be entered by restarting the phone pressing Volume down Key, Center button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button after which a green robot will be shown indicating the Download Mode has been entered. After this, you need to pres the Volume Up button as shown below to confirm the download mode.
Step3. Now, you are in Download Mode connect the USB Cable with your PC while keeping the Odin opened in your computer after which you will see that the ID: COM section will turn Yellow that means all your drivers are installed properly.
Step4. Now, click on “PDA” to select the file “” and then click on “Start” in Odin to start the process of firmware update.
Step5. Process will take around 5 to 6 minutes for finishing. As soon as you see the home screen in your phone, disconnect the phone which is connected from the computer.
Step6. Now, turn off the device so as to enter the device in the recovery mode. How*- To enter into the recovery mode, press Volume Up Key + OK button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button.
Step7. In recovery mode, select Wipe data/factory reset and also you need to select Wipe Cache partition.
Step8. Now, just reboot your device by selecting reboot system now with the help of Volume rocker keys. Once it’s done, you then will have to select the option of “reboot system now” for restarting the device.
That’s it you have completed the process.
Other reached here searching for:
- ddlb1 firmware package for the galaxy ace plus, gingerbread2 3 6 download, download the ddlb1 firmware package for the galaxy ace plus, how to install android2 3 6 galaxy ace plus, latest update gingerbread2 3 6 ddlb1, 2 3 6 ftf, Download the Android 2 3 6 DDLB1 Gingerbread zip package, DDLB1 firmware, ddlb1, Android 2 3 6 DDLB1 Gingerbread zip, install gingerbread rom android v2 3 6 for galaxy y coustum, DDLB1 firmware package, ics firmware for samsung ace plus s7500, how to upgrade to version ics 4 0 on galaxy ace plus gt s7500, ddlb1 firmware download, gingerbread 2 3 6 ddlb1, DDLB1 rar, Android 2 3 6 DDLB1 Gingerbread zip package, rom gingerbread2 3 6, jelly bean 4 2 rom zip file for samsung galaxy ace plus s7500