New Update has been released for Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 with AOKP ICS Android 4.0 Firmware. AOKP ROM (Android Open KANG Project), now it’s becoming more popular, it has been released for many devices, and now it’s available for Galaxy Tab P1000. This firmware custom ROM is not an official firmware released or leaked from SAMSUNG. All thanks goes to Team Overcome, Let’s check out the procedure.
How to Update Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 with AOKP ICS Android 4.0 Firmware:
- Your Galaxy Tab P1000 needs to be rooted and without rooting you cannot proceed for applying this firmware.
- You can use the Super One Click ROOT application for rooting your tab. This tool is very safe for rooting.
- The minimum free required on your TAB is 3 GB.
- backed all your data present in your phone. While applying this update, the data might get either lost or corrupted. With the help of below mentioned steps you can easily backup the same.
- Minimum charge left in the device should be at least 70%.
- Disable all the security suites installed in your computer and uninstall all antivirus tools in your computer
- Enable the USB debugging in your phone from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The USB Debugging option should be ticked
- Current firmware which you are on, you need to ensure that you have rooted the same as this firmware can only be applied on the rooted firmware’s.
Procedure is divided in two parts—-
1. Download the “Overcome_7_Series_v4.1.0_NoWipe.zip” Package from here to your computer
2. Connect your Galaxy Tab to the computer to place this downloaded zip file in your tab. Ensure that you are placing the file on a root directory of your SD card.
3. Now, Disconnect the connected USB cable and turn off the device so as to enter in the CWM recovery mode. How*_ you need to select “choose zip from internal SD Card” and select the zip file which you have placed in the device “Overcome_7_Series_v4.1.0_NoWipe.zip”.
4. Once completed, select “ Go Back ” and choose reboot system now for restarting the device.
1. Download the files:
- Stock Safe Package,
- Overcome Kernel
- Overcome 7 Series ROM 4.1.1 Wipe Edition Package from here to your computer.
2. First up you need to extract “001001-GB-Stock-Safe-v5.zip file” to any folder of your choice and then you need to turn Off your Galaxy Tab P1000 so that you can then enter the device in the Download mode.
3. The download mode in the Galaxy Tab P1000 can be entered by holding the volume down button and then switch ON the device as shown in the below picture.
4. Now, open the extracted folder of “001001-GB-Stock-Safe-v5.zip” and open the Odin 3 v1.7 executable file in your computer and connect your Galaxy Tab to the computer with the help of original USB cable.
5. Once you connect the device, you will see that the ID: COM section will turn Yellow which will mean that all the drivers have been installed successfully. Go to the next step.
6. Now, in the Odin you need to click on the respective tabs and select the files as mentioned below.
PIT – gt-p1000_mr.pit,
PDA - GB_Stock_Safe_v5.tar,
Phone – If you’re a North American T-MOBILE Tab user, look for the “T-Mobile Modem” folder and select the “modem.bin” file.
If you’re an AT&T (USA), TelCel (Mexico – if you’re not using the GT-P1000L Tab) and Telstra (Australia) user, look for the “JK3 Modem” folder and select the “modem.bin” file.
7. After selecting the files, you need to click on “Start” to start the process of firmware update and once the firmware is updated successfully, the device will be restarted.
8. Once the firmware is updated successfully, the device will be restarted and then once you see the home screen in your tab, you can then remove the connected USB cable.
That’s it you have completed the above procedure.
Other reached here searching for:
- overcome 7 series rom 4 1 1 wipe edition package, 001001-GB-Stock-Safe-v5 zip, overcome 7 series rom 4 1 1, overcome android ics, android 4 4 untuk galaxy tab p1000, aokp p1000, 001001-GB-Stock-Safe-v5, NewUpdatereleaseforSamsungGalaxyTabP1000withAOKPICSAndroid4 0Firmware:SamsungMobileClub, how to update samsung galaxy tab p1000 with aokp ics android 4 0 firmware, gt-p1000 overcome rom, firmware p1000 4 2 1, how to update GT-P10004 0 4, download free 4 2 2 jelly bean rom for gt p1000, aokp gtp-1000 android 4 2, AOKP ICS Android 4 0 firmware, gt-p1000 firmware, team overcome galaxy tab, gt-p1000l firmware ics, p1000 ics firmware download, p1000