New Myth ICS 4.0.3 v3.0 Custom Firmware has been released for Galaxy ACE S5830. Samsung Galaxy Ace comes with Android OS v2.2 and 800 MHz ARM 11 Processor. It has 3.5 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors and 320 x 480 pixels resolution. Samsung Galaxy Ace has 5 MP camera with autofocus, LED flash and a Secondary VGA camera plus Video recording at 720p@30fps.The phone has Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA and 3G data transfer at HSDPA 7.2 Mbps. Myth ImaGinary custom ROM firmware version which has been released just 1day ago. This custom ROM firmware is not official version released by Samsung. After applying this firmware device the warranty will get void as you are rooting it. This is a very useful firmware version as after applying this firmware you can any time revert back to your current firmware without any problem. You can revoke the root access by applying your phone with the Stock Firmware of DDKQ8 by following the instructions in the mentioned post.
How to apply Myth ICS 4.0.3 v3.0 Custom Firmware on Galaxy ACE S5830:
Features & Screen Captures of Myth ICS Custom ROM Firmware:
- - Based on stock DXKT5 2.3.6
- - Supported 55 languages ( Europe, Asian, Middle east)
- - Default language: English
- - System file is in ext4 format
- - Pre-rooted and Pre-deodexed
- - Over scroll glow and CRT OFF effect enabled
- - Used CF-root kernel b84 Fixed
- - Script to manage RAM LagfreeV3
- - Script to manage RAM Turbo Boost v.8.5
- - Script to manage RAM Adrenaline Boost v.2
- - Modded TouchWiz Launcher 5×4, 5 dock
- - 14 toggles mod included (flash light not working on ace)
- - Overscroll glow and CRT animation effect
- - Ice cream sandwitch bootanimation
- - Ice cream sandwitch keyboard and wallpapers
- - Flash Player supported v.220.127.116.11 (not working on opera mini)
- - RTL Fix for Arabic Ardu Farsi and Hebrew users
- - CWM recovery v.18.104.22.168
- - A2sd GUI script
- - Smooth scroll mod
- - Hacked ‘hosts’ file
- - many other features
Mount System Before Flashing Any Patch:
- For Beats Xloud download this HERE
- For ImaGinary ICS Theme Patch download this HERE
- For Advance App Package download this HERE
- For Swype arabic download this HERE
- For Swype europe download this HERE
- For Samsung keyboard arabic download this HERE
- For Samsung keyboard Europe download this HERE
OR You can download All Patches from our website HERE
- Backup all your data present in your Tablet. While applying this update, the data might get either lost or corrupted. With the help of below mentioned steps you can easily backup the same.
SMS – Use “SMS Backup & Restore app”,
Contacts –Sync with the Gmail application,
Call Log -Call Log and Restore
Images, Songs, Videos, Files – Copy to internal / External SD Card,
APN and MMS Settings – Note down from the path “Applications > Settings > Wireless and Network > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names”
- Minimum battery charge required is 70%.
- Enable the USB debugging in your Tablet from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The USB Debugging option should be ticked.
- You should make a Nandroid backup of the existing Android version of your device. This is not compulsory but we advise you to take the backup.
- Disable all the antivirus suites in your computer generally tend to interrupt the process of firmware update.
- Irrespective of the current firmware you are ON, you need to ensure that you have rooted the same as this firmware can only be applied on the rooted firmware’s.
Procedure to Update Galaxy ACE S5830 with Myth Custom ROM Firmware:
- Download the Myth Custom ROM Firmware Package from here to your computer.
- Now, connect your phone to the computer and copy this zip file in your root directory of your phone.
- After copying file, disconnect the phone from your computer and turn off the device so that you can then enter the device in the recovery mode. How*- by Holding Menu Button and then Power ON the device. If the device turns ON in the normal mode then you need to try again to enter into the recovery mode.
- In the recovery mode, you need to select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from sd card” and then choose the Myth Custom ROM Zip file which is placed in the phone.
- Once the update process is completed, the device will again land back to the recovery screen.
- In the recovery screen, select “Go Back” and then choose the option of “reboot system now” for rebooting the system.
- If the phone refuses to show the home screen even after 5 minutes of restart, you need to then reinsert the battery.
Other reached here searching for:
- the myth ics lite zip download, ImaGinary ICS V 3 zip, rom the myth custom rom, ics myth rom zip file download, download myth 2 rom, best rom for s5830, download the myth ics lite zip, rom mythace, ics stock for ace s5830i, new rom with rtl for s5830, imaginary ics theme patch, download firmware dxkt5, Download the Myth ics lite 2 zip, how to download the myth rom lite zip file, Update Galaxy Ace S5830 with IMaGinary ICS Custom ROM Firmware, myth custom rom review, s5830 hebrew rom, Ics myth custom rom download, rom the myth ics galaxy ace, s5830 ics firmwar