Odin is a familiar name in Samsung Android’s custom development world. This software is used by many to flash kernels, firmwares, etc. on all Samsung’s Android phones. This application has been developed by XDA Elite Recognized Developer Chainfire. This application has been developed to enable users to flash firmwares, kernels and all from the mobile phone itself.
The extended functionality of this application now even runs on Samsung Galaxy S3. Now, Galaxy S3 owners can flash latest firmwares and kernels on the phone itself. There are two versions of Mobile Odin Application one is the free version and the other is Advanced Pro version which could be bought from Google’s Play Store which costs $4.98. Below we will show you on you can flash a kernel or a custom ROM using Mobile Odin App on your Galaxy S3.
Procedure to flash any Kernel or any Firmware on your Samsung Galaxy S3 using Mobile Odin Application:
- Start the Odin App on your device, it will check all the requirements it needs to continue on your device. You should have Wi-Fi available, as this app may need to download an additional package on your device.
- Desktop Odin’s button like: “PDA”, “PHONE” and “CSC” has been replaced by the “Open file…” on new Mobile Odin App. Open File button will open the file you have on the SD card of your Galaxy S3.
- If you are on the Pro version you can proceed to the EverRoot section. The EverRoot option allows you to root your firmware while it is being flashed. Here, select the apps you want to inject in the firmware that is being flashed.
- After doing all the above mentioned points, you can select “Flash firmware” to begin the flashing. Mobile ODIN App will gather all the information it needs and perform the flashing.
- Before starting, Mobile Odin App will also check whether you have 70% charge on your device or not, and if applicable offer to verify MD5 checksums on the files you have selected for flashing.
- If all the criteria’s are fulfilled, it will reboot into Recovery Mode and flash the firmware you have selected.
Flashing through Mobile Odin Application is Better, Safe and Easy. It also decreases custom kernel flash counter and also there is no appearance of the Yellow warning triangle. Moreover, it works even on the newly launched Samsung Galaxy S3, so go for it and increase your mobiles functionality.
Other reached here searching for:
- chainfire odin, slimbeam i9300 image for odin, mobo player app android 2 3 6, mobile odin update jelly bean, mobile odin jelly bean, mobile odin custom rom, i747 mobile odin, how to flash custom rom on mobile odin i747, how to flash custom recovery on sgs3 using mobile odin, how do install rom with mobileodin chainfire, flash rom using chainfire odin, unsecure kernel for samsung stratosphere 2 3 6 for odin