New ICS Custom ROM has been leaked for Galaxy SL I9003. This new custom ROM firmware is dubbed as MIUI v10 2.3.16. This custom ROM firmware has features like SONY’s Bravia Engine, Sony XCloud, beats Audio and Apps to SD features. All thanks to RockoDev from XDA-developers. This is not an official version release from Samsung. This custom ROM firmware is still in the beta stages, there will be some bugs which will be solved in the coming days.
- MIUI Version updated to 2.3.1
- Included Vurrut V4 Kernel
- Add VMdirty
- Change sysctl values
- Add Priority to Laucher, phone, statusbar
- Add extended status bar settings
What is working:
-2G & 3G
-BLN (Light buttons Notification)
-Video and Audio
-Calls and Sms.
– Internal and external SD
-All MIUI UI and APPS
-Hotspot (Use this)
-Radio (Use This)
How to Update Galaxy SL I9003 with MIUI v10 2.3.16 Custom ROM Firmware:
Disclaimer: This ROM is compatible only with the Samsung Galaxy SL I9003. Not for any other device. We nor developer are responsible for any damage happened to your device in the process of following the instructions mentioned in this article. If any issues occurs we are committed to help you in solving the same.
- Backup all your data .
- Charge your mobile phone upto 70%.
- Disable all the security suites installed in your computer and uninstall all antivirus tools in your computer
- Enable the USB debugging in your phone from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The USB Debugging option should be ticked.
- Ensure that you are on the Rooted firmware of XXKPQ
Steps to Update MIUI v10 2.3.16 Custom Firmware in Samsung Galaxy SL I9003:
1. Download all these components-
- MIUI v10 2.3.16 Firmware Zip package,
- Bravia Engine,
- SONY XCloud,
- Beats Audio & Swap to SD from here to your computer
2. Connect your device with the computer using the original USB cable.
3. Copy all the the zip files downloaded in your phone’s SD Card. Ensure that you are placing it into the root directory of the SD card.
4. Now, remove the connected phone and turn Off so that the device so as to enter in recovery mode. How*- by pressing the Volume Down Key + OK button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button. If its doesn’t boot in normal mode you have to do it again.
5. In the recovery mode, you need to select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from sd card” and then choose the MIUI v10 2.3.16 Firmware Zip package, Bravia Engine, SONY XCloud, Beats Audio & Swap to SD which is placed in the phone in the chronological order.
6. Once the update process is completed, the device will again land back to the recovery screen.
7. In the recovery screen, select “Go Back” and then choose the option of “reboot system now” for rebooting the system. If the phone refuses to show the home screen even after 5 minutes of restart, you need to then reinsert the battery.
Note: Just in case if due to some reasons if the update process gets failed or interrupted, then you need to apply the update again by following the steps again from the start. Don’t forget to restore the backup which you have taken in the initial steps.
That’s it you have completed the above procedure.
Other reached here searching for:
- swap sd card i9003 in miui, como instalar el kermel verrut 9 en la GT-P1000L, custom rom for gti 9003, download miui rom for gt-i9003, gti9003 custom rom, rom cyanogenmod v10 for samsung gt s7562, miui v10 2 3 16 firmware zip package, MIUI v10 2 3 16 Firmware Zip, miui v10 2 3 16 custom rom for gti 9003, miui gTI-9003 gingerbread, miui epic 4g 2 3 16, miui v10 2 3 16 i9003, miui v10 e 2 16 doesnt work app, orginal rom samsung für sl gti 9003, patch gti-9003 rom, rockodev galaxy ace s5830, samsung camra instalor galxy s gti 9003, samsung galaxy sl gt-i9003 free download zip files 2 3 6, sony xcloud phone, stable rom for samsung galaxy sl i9003