Galaxy S GTI9000 is getting MIUI We UI v0.8.6 custom ROM ICS Firmware. This phone is powered with Android OS, v2.1 (Eclair) and officially upgradable to v2.2. It has ARM Cortex A8 1GHz processor and 4.0 inches, Super AMOLED capacitive touch screen. For long time it is getting difficult to get stable ICS 4.0.3 for Galaxy S GTI9000. This firmware has many changes which we had discussed bellow. This is not an official version release from Samsung, but when it will come we will first tell you.
How to install MIUI We UI v0.8.6 ICS 4.0.3 custom ROM Firmware Update for Galaxy S GT I9000:
Pre Requisites for installing UI v0.8.6 Custom ROM Firmware:
1. Your device must be rooted with XXJVU Firmware.
2. Download the ROM Manager application from the Google PLAY Store and install the custom Mod recovery image in your phone.
3. Backup essential data from your phone. Use apps like Titanium backup, contact, SMS backup.
4. Charge your phone to at least 80% to ensure that you complete the process without any power outrage.
5. Enable USB debugging on your phone. Go to Settings>>Applications>>Development>>USB Debugging. Check the USB debugging option.
6. MIUI We UI v0.8.5 custom ROM firmware download to your PC.
How to Update Galaxy S GTI9000 with MIUI We UI v0.8.6 custom ROM Firmware step by step procedure:
Step1. Connect your phone to the computer with the help of original USB cable and copy the downloaded .Zip file to you phone.
Step2. Now switch off the phone so as to enter in Recovery Mode. How*- by pressing the Volume Down Key + OK button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button.
Note: If the phone boots in the normal mode then you need to try entering again into the recovery mode.
Step3. When you are land in recovery mode, you need to select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from sd card” and then choose the MIUI We UI v0.8.5 custom ROM firmware Zip package which is placed in the phone.
Step4. Wait until the update process gets completed, the device will again land back to the recovery screen.
Step5. In the recovery screen, select “Go Back” and then choose the option of “reboot system now” for rebooting the system.
Once the phone will boot you will be landed on new User interface.
Other reached here searching for:
- cortex a8 miui, MIui for ace 5830i download 2 3 23