The two best mobiles of the year LG Prada 3.0 and Samsung Galaxy Note. Both phones are best on their hardware as well as design. LG is a one of the big names in electronics Industry and Prada has a big name in Fashion world, now come up with their new joint venture product named as LG PRADA 3.0. Samsung is running with its Galaxy Note which is the counting in best top phones. Lets compare these phones one on one.
LG Prada 3.0 VS Samsung Galaxy Note
Specs in details of both phones:
1. Samsung Galaxy Note
- Gorilla Glass display
- TouchWiz UI v4.0
- Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Multi-touch input method
- 1.4GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 processor
- 1GB RAM
- 16GB/32GB internal and expanded upto 32GB
- Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate
- Touch-sensitive controls
- Proximity sensor for auto turn-off
- Gyroscope sensor
- S Pen stylus
- NFC connectivity (optional)
- TV-out (via MHL A/V link)
- Barometer sensor
Samsung Galaxy Note is the new and large 5.3 inches ‘Tab Phone’ with class leading features. The phone comes powered with 1.4GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 processor, latest Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread), 5.3 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with supreme 800 x 1280 pixels resolution, 8 MP camera with autofocus, LED flash and a Secondary Camera 2 MP camera for video chatting, Push Email, 16GB/32GB storage, 1 GB RAM, Standard 2500 mAh Li-Ion battery, Bluetooth v3.0+HS, v2.0 microUSB (MHL), USB On-the-go, Class 12, 32 – 48 kbps GPRS, Class 12 EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot, 3G data transfer at HSDPA 21 Mbps; HSUPA 5.76 Mbps and GPS with A-GPS support
2. LG Prada 3.0
- Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9 Processor
- 4.3 inches IPS LCD capacitive touch
- Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread)
- Primary 8 MP Camera, autofocus and LED flash
- secondary 1.3 MP Camera for video calls
- Li-Ion 1540 mAh battery
- Internal 8GB, Expandable Up to 32GB
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 2G and 3G features
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic.
- Predictive text input.
- Touch-sensitive controls.
This phone has now realized with a black classy design and large with Android OS, v2.3 (Gingerbread) and a powerful Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9 Processor. The phone has 4.3 inches IPS LCD capacitive touch screen with 480 x 800 pixels Resolution, Primary 8 MP Camera with autofocus and LED flash and a secondary 1.3 MP Camera, powerful Standard Li-Ion 1540 mAh battery, Internal it has 8GB space and you can expand it with via MicroSD Card Up to 32GB, Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, microUSB v2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, and 3G Data Transfer speed at HSDPA, 21 Mbps; HSUPA, 5.76 Mbps.
Screen size differ in both phones LG Prada 3.0 has 4.3 inches LCD display where as Galaxy Note has 5.3 inches Super AMOLED display, AMOLED is much much better than LCD and also Samsung is providing Gorilla glasses which protect your screen from scratches this stuff is missing on LG.
As compare to memory Samsung has got 16GB/32GB storage internally but LG has got only 8GB internal space which is less against Samsung. Again Samsung comes first in this matter.
These are the major differences which I have noticed guys, other options are almost same on these phones. But in my opinion I would definitely go for Samsung.
Other reached here searching for:
- lg prada k540 gorila glass, prada 3 club, secondary camera LG prada, usb otg prada