Samsung Vibrant has already got many ICS 4.0.3 ROMs. But still we are searching for a well stable ROM with almost everything working. ICS Euphoria RC1 was launched in Feb 2012 and now they have came with RC2 ROM which is much stable and give maximum performance and battery output. This is based on AOKP ROM by Team Kang. It represents the stock ICS ROM with some modded functionality. This is not a ported ROM, and built for Vibrant from basic Source. They have also promised an ICS Ecstasy based on MIUIv4. Check out the screenshot and installation process below:
ICS Euphoria RC2 ROM for Samsung Vibrant:
- Weather Control Notification Panel
- Optional Navigation Bar
- Device Specific Settings: Color, TV Out, etc
- Fully customizable UI
- Zip aligning of all apps that YOU install on every boot.
- Auto database optimization
- Superior RAM management
- Super smooth
- Working GPS. Remember who brought GPS for ICS on Vibrant ?
- Mute/Unmute Fix (not confirmed)
- Latest Gapps and handy apps
- FB Sync
Disclaimer: Rooting and installing custom Firmware voids warranty of your device. We or the developers are not responsible for any kind of issues caused during following this procedure. However, this tutorial is created after testing and ensuring that everything works fine.
- Please ensure that you have a rooted Samsung Vibrant with recovery mode installed.
- We suggest a full backup of your device. Backup SMS, call logs, contacts, pics, videos, personal files, internet access points settings, other settings. Please create backup of your Current ROM using Recovery Mode.
- Please ensure that you charge your device to atleast 80% so that you do not face a power issue in between of process.
- Disable or uninstall Antivirus or Firewall to avoid any security issues while updating the firmware.
- Enable USB debugging on your Device. Go to “settings>>Application>>Development>>USB debugging”. Check the USB debugging option.
- Download the ICS Euphoria RC2 ROM for Vibrant Here (File Size: 135MB), and optional ICS Kiss Kernal V5 with Touch Recovery here.
How to Flash ICS Euphoria RC2 ROM for Samsung Vibrant:
- Connect your phone to computer and transfer the zip file to Root of your phone’s SD card.
- Now, power off your Vibrant phone and start it into recovery mode. You will need to press Volume up and power button simultaneously to enter fastboot mode where you can select recovery option.
- Once you are in the Recovery mode selects “Wipe data/factory reset” and “Wipe Cache partition”.
- When you successfully erase cache and data, you can select “install zip from SD card”. Now, select “Chose Zip from SD card”. Select the zip file we have transferred in step 1.
- The device will start installing the new ROM from ZIP file, it will take 5-7 minutes for procedure to complete. Once done and confirmed you can go back to start menu by selecting “+++Go Back+++”. And lastly select “Reboot System Now”.
- You will be welcomed by new ROM and user interface. You can still confirm by going to “Settings>>About phone >>Firmware Version” you will see that Android 4.0.X will be installed.
Note: Please create a backup of your current ROM using recovery before following the process. If device hangs on boot screen, take out the battery and reinsert. Follow the procedure again to install the ICS ROM. If you still cannot make it work you can install your current ROM you backed up.
Other reached here searching for:
- ics euphoria vibrant, best 2013 ics rom for vibrant, custom rom 135 mb/samsung s5830, how to update samsung galaxy s vibrant to 4 2 2, instalar euphoria en samsung vibrant, the best performing vibrant rom