Update has been pushed for Samsung Galaxy 7 Tab P1000; it is based on Android ICS 4.0.3 AOKP Firmware. It was said that Samsung Galaxy Tab 7” won’t receive the Android ICS Update. Till now you can install non-official update of Android ICS on your Galaxy Tab with the AOKP ROM. AOKP is a custom ROM based on AOSP that’s brings very fast performance and customization on your tablet. Let’s check out how you can update your device.
How you can install Android ICS 4.0.3 ROM on Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000:
Note- This post is only for the educational purpose. So if anything happens to your mobile we are not responsible for that. Update has to be applied to the Mobile phone using the Recovery Tool. So first fulfill the requirements given below.
- Now, enable USB Debugging Mode in your mobile phone (Settings > Applications >Development > USB Debugging).
- Samsung drivers must be installed. 32 bit (x86) Windows | 64-bit (x64) Windows |
- Rooted device with CWM Recovery installed.
- Download the Android ICS ROM for Galaxy Tab.
1. First Power off the tab and reboot into CWM Recovery. How*-By pressing hold the Volume UP + Power Button together and wait for the device to start.
2. Now, Select “wipe data/factory reset” then select “YES” to confirm.
3. Then, select “Install zip from sdcard” >>> “choose zip from sdcard“, now select the file which you had transferred on the device.
4. after the completion “Go back” and “reboot system now“.
That’s it you have completed the above procedure.
Other reached here searching for:
- p1000rom 4 0, ics rom4 0 official tab p1000, best custom rom gt p100, samsung tab p1000, rom for gt-p100, rom aosp galaxy tab p1000, rom 4 0 3 gt p1000, rom 4 0 3 galaxy gt p1000, inSTALL OFFICIAL ROM P1000, ics rom for samsung admire, ics rom 4 0 3 tab p1000, gt-p1000 aokp ics 4 0 1, gt-p100 ics, gt p100 ics firmware upgrade, gt p-100 ics, tab p100 ics official