Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 has got latest version of Gingerbread 2.3.6 firmware version which is dubbed as XXKL3. Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 comes with Android OS v2.3 (Gingerbread) with 883 MHz processor. This version is leaked from the Samsung servers so it will be almost near stable version. This update will be done with the help of Odin manually. Let’s check out this phone specs and features.
Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 Specs and features:
Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 comes with Android OS v2.3 (Gingerbread) with 883 MHz processor. It has 3.0 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen Display with 240 x 320 pixels resolution, Virtual QWERTY Keypad and 2 MP camera with video recording. The Phone has Standard 1200 mAh battery, Push Email, HTML Brower and Micro SD Card slot up to 32 GB. The phone has Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, microUSB v2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPRS, EDGE, 3G data transfer speed of HSDPA7.2 Mbps and GPS with A-GPS support.
How to update Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 in XXKL3 2.3.6 Gingerbread firmware:
Note- This post is only for the educational purpose. So, if anything happens to your mobile we are not responsible. If you apply this firmware then it doesn’t mean that the phone is rooted.
Advantage of rooting:
If your device has been already rooted. After applying this firmware, the rooting access will be revoked.
- First up download Gingerbread 2.3.6 Package for Galaxy Y S5360 (password “android”)
- Download Odin tool
1. Extract the above downloaded file in your desktop. 4 files will be there.
2. Open Odin3 v1.85.exe on your computer.
3. Go to Download Mode in your Samsung Galaxy Y S5360. The download mode can be entered by pressing Volume down Key + OK button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button.
4. Connect your device in download mode to the computer while keeping the Odin.
5. Within a minute the ID: COM section will turn Yellow which will mean that all the drivers are installed successfully and you are ready.
6. Now, click on “PDA” to select the file named as “S5360XXKL3_S5360KPPKJ1_S5360XXKL3_HOME.tar.md5” which you can find in the extracted files.
7. Now click on “Start” to update firmware.
8. Once the update is applied successfully, the device will be restarted automatically. The recovery mode can be entered by pressing Volume UP on Volume Down Key + OK button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button.
9. In the recovery mode, select Wipe data/factory reset and also you need to select Wipe Cache partition and then reboot your device by selecting reboot system now with the help of Volume keys.
That’s it you have completed the above process. You can check your firmware update of Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 in “Settings > About Phone > Firmware Version” where you will find the current firmware as Gingerbread 2.3.6 XXKL3.
Other reached here searching for:
- xxkl3, other ways of updating firmware on rooted galaxy y, xxkl3 gingerbread 2 3 6 firmware, galaxy y xxkl3, samsung galaxy y s5360gelly beam, Download the firmware Android 2 3 6 Gingerbread XXKL3, s5360 xxkl3 rom download, samsung galaxy y s5360 with xxkl3 gingerbread 2 3 6 firmware clockword, samsung galaxy y s5360 with xxkl3 gingerbread 2 3 6 firmware, samsung galaxy y s5360 with android 2 3 6 gingerbread xxkl3 firmware download odin, samsung Galaxy Y s5360 os 2 3 6 download, s5360 android versions for update, samsung galaxy y s5360 2 3 6 pti, samsung galaxy y s 5360 4 4android odin, samsung galaxy y os2 3 download, samsung galaxy y gt-s5360 for gingerbread rom download, samsung galaxy s3 gt-i9300 gingerbread xxkl3, s5360 odin one package, s5360 xxkl3, samsung galaxy 5360 xxkl3 torrent