Samsung Galaxy S3 owners may be glad to know that now their device can be updated to latest Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Officially. The Official firmware XXBMA3 has been released for Galaxy SIII GT-I9305 Smartphone. Keen users who cannot stop themselves from applying may follow the article; we have summed up a simple tutorial to help you apply this update onto your Galaxy S3. Applying latest Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean will enhance your experience and even more feature rich.
Key Features of the XXBMA3 Firmware:
- Android 4.1.2 – JZO54K.
- Multi-View (Multi-Windows Multitasking, same as in Note II).
- Page Buddy.
- New Gallery App (From Note II).
- Notification Panel (Notification Panel can now be customized).
- Brightness Slider in Notification Panel Can Now Be Disabled.
- Smart Rotation (Screen Display adjusts to your angle of sightings).
- Continues Input in Samsung Keyboard (Like Swipe or Android 4.2 Keyboard).
- Paper Artist App.
- Group Cast App.
The update has been released for selected countries and there is no assurance of when it’ll released for all Galaxy S3 devices round the globe. Therefore, apply this update on your device only the model number of your device is GT-I9305 and not GT-I9300. You can check the same by going to the path Settings > About Phone.
Warning: Neither we nor the developer will any responsibility if you damage or brick your phone in the process of following this article. Therefore, please proceed at your own risk.
Step 1: The methods and steps mentioned in this article should only be imposed on Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9305.
Step 2: There should be at least 70% charge with your device, so that there will be no Power interruption during the process.
Step 3: You should backup all essential data’s on your phone, to assure that there will be no data loss during the process.
Step 4: Disable all Security programs like Firewall and Antivirus from your computer and uninstall the same from your phone, as these security programs generally tend to interrupt the process.
Step 5: Enable USB Debugging in your Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9305 from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The option of USB Debugging should be ticked.
Download Odin and XXBMA3 Jellybean 4.1.2 Firmware Package from here to your computer. Install Odin onto your Windows PC and extract the downloaded “XXBMA3 Jellybean 4.1.2 Firmware Package” into a folder on to your desktop.
How to Update Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9305 with Official Jelly Bean 4.1.2 XXBMA3 Firmware:
Step 1: Reboot your phone so as to enter it in Download Mode. To do so, when your phone is OFF, press and hold the Volume Down + Center + Power buttons together until the screen turns ON and you see a green robot.
Step 2: Now, connect your phone to the PC via original USB cable i.e. the cable that came with it.
Step 3: On successful recognition of your device by Odin the ID: COM section in it will turn Yellow.
Step 4: Now, click on “PDA” button and choose the “.tar.md5” file from the folder where you have extracted the downloaded file.
Step 5: Next, click on “Start” to begin the flashing process.
Step 6: As soon as the flashing process has completed, your device will reboot automatically.
Step 7: You can go to the path “Settings > About Phone” to see whether the firmware version is “Jellybean 4.1.2 firmware XXBMA3” or not. If so, then the updating process was successful.
Great! You’ve successfully updated your Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9305 with official Jelly Bean 4.1.2 XXBMA3 firmware. Let us know if you are facing any issues, we will try to help you always.
Other reached here searching for:
- sammobile i9305, samsung GT-I9305 firmware, sammobile firmware i9305, como desrootear un samsung galaxy s3 i9305, i9305 sammobile, i9305 sammobile now fireval, sammobile i9305 4 2 2, samsung i9305 firmware list, sammobile gt-i9305, sammobile firmware gt-i9305, sammobile 4 2 2 i9305, s3 I9305 韌體 4 2 2, s3 i9305 globe review, rom voor s3 19305, official samsung firmware i9305, official firmware 4 2 2 für samsung galaxy s3 i9305, official firmware 4 2 2 for s3 gt-i9305, official firmware 4 2 1 samsung gt-i9305, official 4 2 2 for gt19305, why no official android 4 2 2 for gt-i9305