Today in this post we would discuss about how To Update Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100G with Official XWKJ2 Gingerbread 2.3.6 Firmware. As in earlier post we discuss about XXKP1 firmware update for Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100 and today we will tell you how to update XWKJ2 firmware on you I9100G device. Both handsets are different. So lets check out the specs of this Galaxy S2 I9100G handset.
Specs and features of Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100G:
- Android OS, v2.3.4 (Gingerbread)
- 1.2 GHz dual-core Cortex-A9 CPU
- PowerVR SGX540 GPU
- TI OMAP 4430 chipset
- Front 2.0 MP Camera
- Rear 8.0 MP Camera Auto Focus and LED Flash
- 4.3 inches, Super AMOLED Plus Capacitive Touchscreen display
- 125.3MM x 66.1MM x 8.49MM thick
- Internal 16GB
- Expanded 32GB via micro SD
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- TV-out (via MHL A/V link)
- Predictive text input (Swype)
- Geo-tagging, touch focus, face and smile detection, image stabilization.
- 3.5mm jack.
- TouchWiz UI v4.0.
- Touch-sensitive controls.
- Corning Gorilla Glass.
Samsung Galaxy S II I9100G is a Touch Bar phone weighing 116g. This phone is powered by Android OS, v2.3.4 (Gingerbread) with 1.2 GHz dual-core Cortex-A9 CPU, PowerVR SGX540 GPU, TI OMAP 4430 chipset. It′s dimensions are 125.3MM x 66.1MM x 8.49MM . The talk-time of the phone is Up to 18 hours 20 minutes (2G) / Up to 8 hours 40 minutes (3G). The phone operates at frequencies of GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 / HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz. The Phone has a Display of 4.3 inches, Super AMOLED Plus Capacitive Touchscreen, 16M Colors. This model comes with Camera of , Rear 8.0 MP Camera (3264×2448 Pixels) with Auto Focus and LED Flash, Front 2.0 MP Camera (1600×1200 Pixels) with Digital Zoom.
How To Update Samsung Galaxy S2 I9100G with Official XWKJ2 Gingerbread 2.3.6 Firmware:
Note: This post is only for the educational purpose. If anything happens to your mobile we are not responsible.
Things to do first:
- In this process your all data will be loss so before updating keep all your data at safe place.
- Turn off this type of applications Security Suites, Firewall tools and also the KIES PC Suite as these tools generally use to interrupt the process of firmware update.
Steps to proceed:
Step1. Extract the downloaded file above to your computer, in the process of extraction it will prompt you for the password. Enter the password as sampro.pl.
Step2. Once the files are extracted, you need to open the Odin from the extracted file.
Step3. Now turn off the phone and go to Download Mode
How*-by pressing Volume down Key, Center button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button
Step4. As you entered the download mode connect the phone with USB cable which the drivers will first be installed followed by which the ID : COM section in Odin will turn yellow which means that all the drivers are now ready.
Step5. Click on “PDA” tab to select the file “I9100GXWKJ2_I9100GODDKJ2_I9100GDDKI1_HOME.tar.md5″ which you will get in the extracted files and click on “Start” to start the process of firmware update. Once you click on “Start”, the process of firmware update will begin. It will take around 15 minutes for the firmware update to get completed.
Note: If the firmware update gets stuck in the middle then you need to reinsert the battery to start the firmware update.
Step6. Once the firmware is updated successfully, the phone will be rebooted automatically.
Step7. To check whether the firmware has been successfully applied or not, you need to go to the path “Applications > Settings > About Phone” where you will find the firmware version as XWKJ2 2.3.6 Gingerbread version.
That’s it you have completed the above process.
Step 8. If you are facing issues after applying this firmware, unplug the phone and then turn Off your phone so as to enter the phone in the recovery mode.
Step 9. You can enter recovery mode by holding the Volume UP key and then press the Power ON button simultaneously. In the recovery mode screen, you need to select “Wipe Data / factory reset” and “Wipe Cache Partition” which will clear off all the data which is stored in the phone.
Other reached here searching for:
- i9100gxwkj2_i9100goddkj2_i9100gddki1_home tar md5, how to update samsung galaxy s2 i9100g with official xwkj2 gingerbread 2 3 6 firmware, i9100g firmware, omap4430 driver for samsung galaxy s2, galaxy s2 omap4430 driver download, I9100GXWKJ2_I9100GODDKJ2_I9100GDDKI1_HOME tar, how to flash i9100g, samsung galaxy s2 gt i9100g with gingerbread xwkj2 2 3 6 firmware, gingerbread rom for i9100g free download, how to flash samsung i9100g with odin, how to flash samsung i9100g, Download XWKJ2 Firmware, download OMAP file for galaxy gt-i9100g, samsung s2 i9100g offical firmware, Official Gingerbread 2 3 6 Galaxy S2, official 2 3 6 firmware for i9100g, install 2 3 6 firmware on galaxy s2 gti9100g download, official firmware gingerbread for samsung galaxy s2, official gingerbread for l9100g, omap4430 driver download samsung