Samsung Galaxy S GT I9000 has got firmware update Build 13 of Android 4.0 Ice-cream Sandwich. At few days back we have Build 5, Build 8 & Build 10 of the latest Ice Cream Sandwich Android 4.0 Firmware, but now we have Build 13 firmware update. So moving on to the installation procedure first lets check this phone specs and features.
Samsung I9000 Galaxy S is a very popular mobile phone from Samsung and comes with Android OS v2.1 (Eclair), upgradable to v2.2 and ARM Cortex A8 1GHz processor. I has support both 2G and 3G Network, 4.0 inches,Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with 480 x 800 pixels, Virtual QWERTY, Touch Screen , MP3 Player, FM radio with RDS, 5 MP camera with 2592 x 1944 pixels and autofocus. Video recording is at 720p@30fps and Samsung I9000 Galaxy S can play Video formats MP4,DivX,WMV,H.264 and H.263. The phone has Push Email, HTML browser, 8 GB/16GB internal storage, 512 MB RAM, 2GB ROM, microSD up to 32GB, Standard battery, Li-Ion 1500 mAh with Talk Time Up to 13 h 30 min (2G) / Up to 6 h 30 m.
How to install firmware update Build 13 on Samsung Galaxy S GT I9000:
Note: This post is only for the educational purpose. If anything happens to your mobile we are not responsible.
- Rooted mobile
You can take help with this link.
- Enable the USB Debugging
Go to “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The USB Debugging option should be ticked in your phone.
- Download ICS Build 13 Package, Google Apps along with the Face Unlock Package from here to your computer.
1. Copy all the 3 Zip packages in your phone by connecting device to computer using USB cable.
2. Disconnect the phone and then turn Off the device so as to enter into recovery mode.
How*- by “Pressing Volume Up key+ Menu Key + Power ON the device”.
3. Once you enter into the recovery mode, you need to select “Wipe data/factory reset” & “Wipe Cache partition” so that this will clear the cache which is there in your device.
4. In recovery mode, select “install zip from sd card” > “choose zip from sd card” after which you need to select the ICS Android 4.0 Build 13 Package, Google Apps & Face Unlock Feature packages.
5. It will take up to 8 minutes to finish the process
6. Once the device is updated successfully, you will again land up on the recovery mode.
7. In recovery mode select “Wipe data/factory reset” & “Wipe Cache partition” so that this will clear the cache.
8. Now select “go back” option, on there select reboot system now.
That’s it you have complete the above procedure.
Other reached here searching for:
- sumsung galaxy GT-I9000 升級 Android 4 0 4, atualizar galaxy s gt19000 4 0 1, download android ice cream sandwich 4 0 4 for samsung galaxy y, download os ice cream sandwich 4 0 4 official package for samsung galaxy s gt i9000, gt-i9000 official update, gt9000 ics, I9000 upgrade fm, Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 update 4 01, tutorial galaxy s i9000b 4 0 1