New Icecream Sandwich update has release for Samsung Galaxy S GT I9100. Firmware version is dubbed as XXLPH Android 4.0.3. This is not an official version from Samsung. Keep in mind that this version is not for I9100G. Let’s move to the procedure.
How to Update Samsung Galaxy S GT I9100 with ICS XXLPH Android 4.0.3 Firmware:
Note- This post is only for the educational purpose. So if anything happens to your mobile we are not responsible for that.
Applying this firmware doesn’t need you to root the phone and also if your device is rooted, after applying this firmware, the rooting access will be revoked.
- Download XXLPH Android 4.0.3 Firmware Package
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode in your device from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging” and tick the option
- Uninstall all your antivirus and security programs. Turn of firewall also
1. Extract the above downloaded file into your computer. Note*- even if single file is missing then you need to check with downloading or extraction process. The total size of downloaded file is 352 MB.
2. Open the Odin executable file in your computer
3. Turn Off the phone so as to get the phone into the download mode. How*-by pressing Volume down Key, Center button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button after which a green robot will be shown indicating the Download Mode has been entered.
3. In Download mode, you need to connect your phone to the computer using the USB cable while keeping the Odin opened in your computer.
4. After a minute, you will see that the ID: COM section in Odin will turn yellow indicating all drivers have been installed successfully.
5. Click on the below mentioned respective tabs and select the corresponding files as shown in the below list and screen capture.
- PIT- u1_02_20110310_emmc_EXT4.pit
- Bootloader - I9100_APBOOT_I9100XXLPH_CL118559_REV02_user_low_ship.tar.md5,
- PDA Tab, and select I9100_CODE_I9100XXLPH_CL118559_REV02_user_low_ship.tar,
- Phone Tab, and select MODEM_I9100XXLPH_REV_02_CL1104396.tar
- CSC Tab, and select GT-I9100-MULTI-CSC-OXALPH.tar
6. Once you have selected all the files as shown in the Odin you need to click on “Start” to start the process of firmware update.
7. As firmware update process is done, the device will be rebooting and there you are on the new firmware of XXLPH Android 4.0.3 firmware.
8. Remove the connected USB cable and turn off the phone so as to enter the device in the recovery mode. How*- by pressing Volume Up Key, Center button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button.
9. In recovery mode, select Wipe data/factory reset and also you need to select Wipe Cache partition and then reboot your device by selecting reboot system now option. This will clear all Cache data.
That’s it you have completed the above procedure. You can check whether the firmware has been updated with the latest firmware or not from the path “Settings > About Phone > Firmware Version”.
Other reached here searching for:
- 9100 ph jellybean, xxlph s2 update 4 2 1, pit datei galaxy s2 gt-19100 xwlpg, i9100 xxlph pit, i9100 ics pit, i9100 firmware total 3 phone pda bootloader, gt-i9100 ics pit 파일, galaxy ace gt s5830i theme md5, 9100_APBOOT_I9100XXLPH_CL118559_REV02_user_low_ship tar md5, xxlph update 4 1 2 samsung galaxy s2