A new Gingerbread 2.3.6 Firmware has been arrived for Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830 smart phone. Samsung Galaxy Ace comes is a stylish phone having Android v2.2 Froyo OS and 800 MHz ARM 11 Processor. It has 3.5 inches TFT capacitive touchscreen with 16M colors and 320 x 480 pixels resolution. Samsung Galaxy Ace has 5 MP cameras with autofocus, LED flash and a Secondary VGA camera plus Video recording at 720p@30fps.This firmware has been dubbed as DDKQ8. This firmware is officially made for Indian users. Main advantage is that it doesn’t come with the boot loader; you can easily apply on any of the ACE S5830 Smartphone. If you have rooted your device, then it will be revoked. You can warranty can be reclaimed after applying the update. Let’s check out procedure.
How to update DDKQ8 Gingerbread 2.3.4 firmware Samsung Galaxy ACE S5830:
Note- This post is only for the educational purpose. So if anything happens to your mobile we are not responsible for that.
Improvement made in DDKQ8-
- Improved Battery Life,
- RAM DUMP Mode error solved,
- Home screen lag and the brightness bug has been solved,
- Stability fixes have been induced in this version,
- Enable the USB debugging, Go to “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The USB Debugging option should be ticked.
- Disable all the Security suites in your computer and uninstall all the antivirus apps.
- Download DDKQ8 Gingerbread 2.3.6 Firmware Package
1. Extract the above downloaded file in your desktop.
2. Just search in the extracted files, you need to Open Odin executable file.
3. Turn Off your device so as to enter the device in the Download Mode. How*- by pressing down on Volume Down Key + OK button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button.
4. Connect the device to the computer using the original USB cable.
5. The ID: COM section in Odin will turn Yellow which will mean that all drivers are properly installed.
6. Select the file in Odin listed below.
- OPS – Cooper_v1.0.ops
- Select “One Package” option in the Odin
- One Package – S5830DDKQ8_S5830ODDKQ7_S5830DDKQ8_HOME.tar.md5
7. After selecting the files, click on “Start” to start the process of firmware update.
8. Once the firmware update is completed the device will reboot on its own.
9. Now, turn off your phone so that the device can be booted in the recovery mode. How*- by pressing up on Volume Down Key + OK button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button.
10. In recovery mode, choose the options Wipe data/factory reset and also you need to select Wipe Cache partition and then reboot your device by selecting reboot system now option.
That’s it you have completed the above procedure.
Other reached here searching for:
- 5830 DDKQ8, cooper_v1 0 ops s5830 ddkq8 free download, ddkq8, DDKQ8 Gingerbread 2 3 6, ddkq8 ics v2, gingerbread 2 3 6 ddkq8 package free download, s5830ddkq8_s5830oddkq7_s5830ddkq8 home tar md5