Samsung Galaxy SL I9003 is an Android smartphone similar to Galaxy S but without AMOLED display. It comes with a 4.0 inch S-LCD (Super Clear) capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. It runs on Android OS v2.2 (Froyo) with Samsung’s TouchWiz 3.0 UI and is powered by 1 GHz ARM Cortex-A8 processor on Hummingbird chipset.
Now Samsung has started rolling out Android 2.3.4 gingerbread update in most of the countries but still its not available for all. Moreover most of the people really don`t like updating the firmware using KIES as it takes very long to complete the process. So today we will discuss about Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread for Samsung Galaxy SL I9003 through our step by step guide:
Don’t forget to back up your data. If you have synced the device with a Google account, then the contacts, calendar, Gmail, & select other Google-related data will not be lost and will come back after the next sync. However, you should backup anything you want to keep that is not stored on the SD card:
- SMS/MMS messages,
- Call Log,
- Applications; use Titanium Backup or the Astro File Manager, for example,
- Any application data not on the SD card.
It would also be a good idea to backup everything stored on the SD card in the rare case the SD card must be formatted to resolve any major problems.
Disclaimer: We are not responsible in any manner if anything happens to your device as which is a very unlikely case if you follow each and every instruction carefully given in this article.
- Samsung USB Drivers , Download Link
- I9003XXKPE.rar Password – samfirmware.com | Download link 180.1 MB
- Charge your phone battery up to a good level
Process to Install:
- First of all install the Samsung USB drivers.
- Now unzip I9003XXKPE.rar firmware file and you will get these 5 files
- Odin3 v1.83.exe,
- Now Shut down Samsung Kies completely
- Run Odin3 v1.83.exe file which you have already installed
- Power off your Galaxy SL
- Now Hold Volume down key+ Home button key and press power on, now you will see this screen, accept it
- Connect your phone with USB cable
- You should get the message “Added! !” under the Odin’s message box in the bottom left.
- Check only Re partition, Auto reboot & F. Reset time in option
- Put the files like this in Odin:
PIT = latona_20110114.pit,
PDA = CODE_I9003XXKPE_CL409735_REV08_user_low_ship.tar.md5,
CSC = GT-I9003-CSC-MULTI-OXAKPE.tar.md5
- Hit the start button and process will begin
- Wait until your phone gets restart and then unplug the cable
If you follow this steps correctly then your Samsung Galaxy SL I9003 has been updated to new firmware Android 2.3.4. If you face any type of problem while doing this then simply tell us through comment section given below.
Other reached here searching for:
- code_i9003xxkpe_cl409735_rev08_user_low_ship tar, CODE_I9003XXKPE_CL409735_REV08_user_low_ship tar md5, apboot_i9003xxkpe_cl409735_rev08_user_low_ship tar md5, code_i9003xxkpe_cl409735_rev08_user_low_ship tar download, download code_i9003xxkpe_cl409735_rev08_user_low_ship tar, gt-i9003-csc-multi-oxakpe tar download, code_i9003xxkpe_cl409735_rev08_user_low_ship tar md5 download, APBOOT_I9003XXKPE_CL409735_REV08_user_lo w_ship tar md5, apply update from sdcard i9003, APBOOT_I9003XXKPQ_CL709629_REV08_user_low_ship tar md5, apboot_i9003xxkpe_cl409735_rev08_user_low_ship tar, PDA – CODE_I9003XXKPE_CL409735_REV08_user_low_ship tar md5