You can now root your Galaxy S II on Android 4.0.3 ICS with CF-Root. This method is created by the Android developer Faryaab, based on Chainfire‘s popular CF-Root tool. Recently we have seen an official Firmware update ICS I9100XXLPQ Android 4.0.3 for Galaxy S2. So just now root your S2 with simple trick. Samsung Galaxy S2 comes with Android OS v2.3 and a powerful Dual-core 1.2GHz ARM Cortex-A9 processor. It has big 4.3 inches Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touch screen with 16M colors and 400 x 800 pixels resolution. Samsung Galaxy S2 has 8 MP camera with autofocus, LED flash and also with a Secondary 2 MP camera. The phone has Bluetooth v3.0+Headset, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct and 3G data transfer at HSDPA 21 Mbps; HSUPA 5.76 Mbps.
How to root your Galaxy S II on Android 4.0.3 ICS with CF-Root:
Note- This post is only for the educational purpose. So if anything happens to your mobile we are not responsible for that.
- ClockworkMod Recovery must be installed in your device.
- CF-Root XXLPQ
- Download3_ 1.85 Odin root tool
- Download superuser.
1. Extract the above Zip file into your desktop.
2. Click on PDA and select the CF-Root-xxx-vX.X.tar which will be located in the file you have extracted
3. Switch off your Galaxy S II,
4. When it will be completely shut down, go to download mode. How*-press and hold Volume down + Power.
4. Once in download mode, connect your Galaxy S II to your computer.
5. Make sure you have not checked the Re-Partition option.
6. Click on START and wait for your device to reboot. Wait until it rebooted.
That’s it you have completed the above procedure.
Other reached here searching for:
- cf-root samsung galaxy s2 i777 ics, how to root galaxy s2 4 0 3 i777, how to root samsung galaxy s2 I777 ICS, how to root samsung galaxy s2 i777 with ics, i need root samsung galaxy i777 4 0 3, root i777 ics, root samsung galaxy s2 i777 official ics