Samsung Galaxy Beam i8530 was the first Android smartphone that featured a projector. However, even after Samsung’s much expectation, this phone was not much successful in the market. This handset consumed too much battery as it used too many resources so that users can enjoy all their pictures, videos on a big screen such as LED TV. For this reason Samsung provided two batteries with this handset.
If you want to remove the limitations and enjoy the full experience of this handset, you will have to root it. In this tutorial we will discuss bout rooting and un-rooting of Samsung Galaxy Beam i8530.
Before you proceed to root the device, please download the essentials given below.
- Backup all your data first, we prefer you to use helium backup app.
- Enable USB debugging Mode from Setting=> developer option=> tick USB debugging Mode.
- Charge your device at least 80% so that no power interruption.
- Disable security apps like antivirus and firewall.
Steps to root Samsung Galaxy Beam i8530
Step 1: Extract the Odin archive to a convenient place in your computer so that you can find it easily.
Step 2: when the extraction is completed, double click on Odin (.exe) file to run it.
Step 3. You will now need your device to boot in Download Mode. Press and hold Volume Down+Home+Power Buttons together to boot in Download Mode.
Step 4. After booting in Download Mode, connect the device to PC through the USB cable.
Step 5. Now on Odin interface, select the PDA option and then Rooted Kernel (.tar) file
Step 6: Now click on the Start button and wait for the process to complete. When the process is complete, the device will reboot automatically.
Now your device has successfully been rooted using the rooted kernel. Rooting the device will void its warranty, so if you want to un-root your device, follow the next part of this tutorial.
Tips - Are you searching for apps and games for Galaxy S4 then read our article on “Best apps and Games for Samsung Galaxy S4″
Steps to Un-root Samsung Galaxy Beam I8530
1. Extract the downloaded stock firmware package.
2. You must have Kernel, Odin and Driver installed to flash your Stock firmware. Boot your device in Download Mode (you can get it Step 3 in rooting section above).
3. Now, in the Odin interface, select the tabs accordingly:
PDA – Select a file which contains CODE in the name
PHONE – Select file which is having MODEM in the file name.
CSC – Select the file which included with CSC in the name.
Step 5: Confirm that Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time boxes are checked in the Odin. Now click the Start button to start the process. The process will be completed in few moments.
Step 6: When the process is completed, the device will reboot automatically.
Now the device has been un-rooted successfully and you can claim your warranty.
Other reached here searching for:
- root samsung galaxy beam, i8530 kitkat, how to root samsung beam, how to root i8530, how to root galaxy beam 2 3 6, galaxy beam unroot, Samsung Beam GT-I8530 for phone rooting rooted download, i8530 secret code, ics update for galaxy beam, kernal samsung beam, root anfbunroot filrd for beam, Root Gt-i8530 2 3 6, root ics samsung i8530, unroot galaxy beam, samsung i8530 kitkat, samsung gt-i8530 root process, root samsung i8530, Samsung Beam GT-I8530 for phone rooting download, samsung beam unroot, i8530 rooted