User are very eager to know how to root there Galaxy Tab 2 10.1. Here in this article we would discuss about how to root your Galaxy Tab 2 with help of Odin. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 comes with Android OS v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and Dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9 Processor. It has 10.1 inches PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors and 800 x 1280 pixels resolution. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 has Primary 3.15 MP camera and Secondary VGA camera plus Video recording at 720p@30fps. The Tablet has Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, dual-band, Wi-Fi hotspot and 3G data transfer via HSDPA, HSUPA. Let’s move to the procedure.
1. Backup all your data properly before applying this update, because all data will be loss after applying this update. I am telling you to back up your device because so that after applying this firmware you can restore all your data back to its own place. You can take help from this Titanium Backup tool
2. Charge your battery at least 70% so that no power interruption during the process.
3. Enable the USB Debugging in your Samsung Galaxy tab from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The USB Debugging option should be ticked.
4. Disable all security programs like antivirus and firewall. Also uninstall Samsung Kies because it tends to interrupt firmware update process while in the middle.
5. Download ODIN 1.85 package for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Root.
6. Download recovery.tar.md5 for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Root.
7. Download cwm-root-gtab2.zip for Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Root.
Instructions how to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1:
Step1. First connect your Galaxy Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 into your PC with the help of original USB cable.
Step2. Now, copy the above downloaded .zip file (cwm-root-gtab2.zip) into the root directory of the tablet internal memory.
Step3. Now, turn off your Galaxy Tab 2 as to enter in “download mode”. Enter by holding the “power” button while pressing the “Volume Down” at the same time, then push UP on the Volume button to access the download mode.
Step4. Extract the Odin3 v1.85.exe file you downloaded above and run it and then connect the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 to your computer.
Step5. In the Odin app, choose the PDA button then select the recovery.tar.md5 file you downloaded and hip the START button. Sit back and wait you will know everything is going well as your Tab 2 will reboot.
Step6. Disconnect the tablet from the computer and turn it off. Once off restart in “Recovery Mode” by pussing the “Power” button and the “Volume Up” at the same time.
Step7. Once you are in recovery, use the volume button to choose the cwm-root-gtab2.zip file and hit the “Power” button to select it.
Step8. After your device will be rooted it will be automatically restarted.
That’s it you have complete the above procedure.
Other reached here searching for:
- cwm root for tab 2 10 1 zip, CWM Root for Tab2 10 1 zip, p5100xxld7 jelly bean, how to reboot galaxy tab2 10 1, root P5100XXLD7 ICS, root p5100xxld7, recovery tar md5 galaxy tab2 10 1, how to root samsung tab2 10 1, how to root a galaxy tab2 10 1, how to root a galaxy tab2, galaxy tab 10 plus, download toot package cwm root gtab2a zip, download cwm root for tab 2 10 1 zip, cwm-root- gtab 2 zip download, root samsung galaxy tab 2 with icecreamsandwich