Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini owners have can now rejoice, as we’ve came up with an article which is efficient in rooting their device. Rooting will enable you to flash custom ROM’s and custom kernels which are released regularly. It also allows you to make modifications in the system files which are normally not possible. The capability of Android device can be increased by rooting it. All these have been made possible by XDA developer avicohh so the credit goes to him.
Read the article carefully to learn how you can root your Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini.
Warning: Neither we nor the developer will hold any responsibility if you damage or brick your phone in the process of following this article. Therefore, please proceed at your own risk.
1. The methods and steps in this article should only be implemented on Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini I8190. Trying this article on any device or any other variant of Samsung may produce un-foreseen situations.
2. Please charge your device so that there is at least 70% charge with, so that there will be no Power interruption during the process.
3. You should backup all valuable data’s on your phone, so that there is no data loss during the process.
4. Disable all Security programs like Antivirus and Firewall from your computer and uninstall the same from your phone, as these security programs generally tend to interrupt the process.
5. Enable USB Debugging in your Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini I8190 from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The option of USB Debugging should be ticked. Download Odin and Rooting Package from here to your computer. Install Odin onto your PC and extract the Rooting Package into a folder onto your desktop.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini I8190:
Step 1: Open Odin and reboot your phone so as to enter it in Download Mode. To do so, when your phone is OFF, press and hold the Volume Down + Home + Power buttons together until you see the Download Mode logo.
Step 2: Now, connect your device to the PC via original USB cable i.e. the cable that came with it.
Step 3: On successful connection of your device to the PC you’ll get an “Added!” message in Odin and the ID: COM section in it will turn “Yellow”.
Step 4: Now, click on “PDA” button and choose the “.tar.md5” file from the folder where you’ve extracted the rooting package.
Step 5: Next, click on “Start” button to begin the installation process.
Step 6: As soon as the installation process has completed your device will reboot automatically and you’ll get a “PASS” message in Odin.
Step 7: Once you see the home screen / language preference page, you can then disconnect the device from the PC.
Step 8: To check on whether your phone has rooted successfully or not, download “Root Checker” app from the Google PLAY Store.
Hurray! You’ve successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini I8190. Share your joy with us or let us know if you have any issues, we’ll try to resolve the same.
Other reached here searching for:
- how to root Samsung I8190, how to root samsung galaxy sIII mini, how to root i8190, how to root SIII mini, Root Samsung Galaxy SIII Mini I8190 ZSAMC1, root samsung s iii mini, BEST SAMSUNG 8190 4 2 1 ROM, samsung 8190 root, samsung galaxy siii mini, Samsung i8190 Galaxy SIII mini, samsung i8190 root, Samsung SIII Mini ROM Download, root permissions on samsung sIII mini, root galaxy sIII i8190, logiciel root samsung SIII mini, i8190 samsung kernel, i8190 best kernel, how to root a samsung sIII mini, galaxy siii mini kernel, firmware samsung i8190n un customized