There are many phones which has been updated with the latest Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, In this article we are to show you how to update your <a title="Tutorial to Update Samsung Galaxy S2 GT I9100 with Root Box ICS 4.0.4 Custom ROM Firmware" hr
ef=”http://samsungmobileclub.com/tutorial-update-samsung-galaxy-s2-gt-i9100-root-box-ics-4-0-4-custom-rom-firmware/”>Galaxy S2 with the latest Android in town 4.1 Jelly Bean. The XDA-Developers is the team behind this project. While your phone boots in the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean most of things are working properly like you can access the internal SD card, use ADM, some MTP functionality, GSM, network data, and debugging via logcat and the hardware feature like the LED flash and vibration is working, but the most essential features are not working. Audio does not work, which means no voice calls and video playback. There’s no Wi-Fi or Bluetooth support. Camera is also not working. But still you want to install Android 4.1 Jelly Bean in your Galaxy S2 proceed in your own risk.
This update which we are going to discuss in this article can only be applied on Samsung Galaxy S II i9100 model. Applying this update on another device or model may give unwanted result. If anything happens to your device while applying this update neither we nor the developer will be responsible, so proceed at your own risk.
- Backup all the important data’s on your phone, so that there is no data loss during the process.
- You must charge your phone at least 70 % so that there will be no Power interruption.
- Disable all the security suites installed in your device as it may interrupt the process of firmware update.
- Enable USB debugging path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”.
- Your phone must be loaded with ClockworkMod Recovery.
Place all the file in the root directory of your phone’s SD card.
Procedure to root Samsung Galaxy S II i9100 in Android 4.1 Jelly Bean:
Step 1: First of all reboot into ClockworkMod Recovery, in ClockworkMod Recovery, select the option to wipe data/factory reset, then wipe the cache, then go to advanced and wipe the Dalvik cache. Then once more clean the cache and Dalvik cache.
Step 2: Then select install zip from SD card and install Jelly Bean Alpha. After that go to advanced, and fix permissions.
Step 3: Now flash the Kernel and then the SuperSU root and then reboot your phone into Android Jelly Bean 4.1.
Congratulations! You have successfully updated your Samsung Galaxy S2 with 4.1 Jelly Bean. If you meet any problem while following the procedure mentioned in the article, we are always there to help you in all the possible ways.
Other reached here searching for:
- i9100 jelly bean root, galaxy s2 jelly beans root, samsung i9100 cat upgrade to jelly bean xda, root jelly bean galaxy s2 supersu, root i9100t on jelly beans, root i9100 jelly bean, jelly bean root i9100, i9100t 4 1 2 root, i9100t 4 1, i9100 upgrade jelly bean rooted, i9100 jellybean root, i9100 4 1 1 root, how to root samsung galaxy s2 gt-i9100t jelly bean, gti9100t jelly bean install steps, gt-i9100t jelly bean, gt-i9100t galaxy s ii jelly bean, gt i9100t jelly bean, sgs ii 4 1 rooten