Samsung has introduce its new Smartphone Galaxy Nexus few months ago. Samsung Galaxy Nexus come with Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) OS. Samsung Google Nexus is powered by 1Ghz Hummingbird processor.
Samsung Galaxy Nexus Specification and Features:
- 2G Network: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Network: HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700 / 1900 / 2100
- Dimensions: 135.5 x 67.9 x 8.9 mm
- Weight: 135 g
- Display: Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colours, 720 x 1280 pixels, 4.65 inches,Multi-touch input method
- Accelerometer sensor for UI auto-rotate
- Touch-sensitive controls
- Internal Memory: 16/32GB storage, 1 GB RAM
- Camera: 5 MP, 2592×1936 pixels, autofocus, LED flash
- Secondary Camera: Yes, 1.3 MP
- OS: Android OS, v4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- CPU: Dual-core 1.2GHz Cortex-A9 CPU, TI OMAP 4460 chipset
- GPS with A-GPS support, barometer sensor
- Battery: Standard battery, Li-Ion 1750 mAh
The Samsung Galaxy Nexus, with a large 4.65-inch HD screen AMOLED Super-resolution 1280 x 720, which provides a ‘great experience in use. Physical buttons disappear while the profile is so arch, but in moderation. The processor of Samsung Galaxy Nexus will be dual-core 1.2GHz , the camera is 5 megapixel camera with LED flash on the back and “zero shutter lag” more sound recording in Full HD 1080p, 1.3 megapixel camera on the front for video calls, Bluetooth 3.0 , USB 2.0 and 32GB internal memory.
How to root your Galaxy nexus :
Note : this tutorial is for educational purpose only. we are not responsible if any thing goes wrong to your mobile will rooting. Rooting may void your warranty period.
1.First of all, Rename the downloaded zip file to update.zip.
2.Copy Update.zip to the root of your phone’s memory card.
3.Now switch-off the mobile.
4.After completely switch-off, now switch-on the phone by pressing volume down and power button together until a white screen shows up.
5.Now Your phone will boot into a white screen with three Android buddies on skateboards. Select option “Boot loader“ with the help of volume keys to toggle and the power button to select.
7.When you see a screen with a triangle and an exclamation mark inside it press volume up and power button until you see the Recovery option.
8.Once you are inside recovery select Apply phone’s memory card Update.zip.
9.If the above process is over than, reboot your phone once again.
10.Now your phone will be boot in the new Android version 2.3.6.
That’s it guys thank you for reading this post. Hope you have enjoyed it.