Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 3G is a giant mid-range Phablet offering huge 6.3-inch display. Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 I9200 has a dual-core 1.7GHz processor whereas the RAM is 1.5GB, an 8 megapixel camera and a 1.9 megapixel secondary shutter and battery backup is also good 3,200mAh. Those users who have purchased Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 (GT-I9200) and LTE (GT-I9205) can now root their devices. In this tutorial we will guide you how to root your Galaxy Mega 6.3 and also you will install ClockWorkMod recovery onto it.
Why we should root our device and install ClockWorkRecovery?
Rooting your device can open all the hidden functions that the device manufacturer doesn’t want users to know and ClockworkMod recovery is a mode where you can flash your device and install any custom ROM’s created by the developers.
Let’s move on to the procedure, please read our pre-requisites carefully as it is very important.
Step 1: The methods and steps mentioned in this article should only be tried on Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 3G (GT-I9200) and LTE (GT-I9205).
Step 2: Ensure that there is at least 70% charge with your device, so that there will be no Power interruption during the process.
Step 3: You need to backup all essential data’s on your phone, to assure that there will be no data loss during the process.
Step 4: Disable all Security programs like Firewall and Antivirus from your computer and uninstall the same from your phone, as these security programs generally tend to interrupt the process.
Step 5: Enable USB Debugging in your Verizon Galaxy S4 SCH-I545 from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The option of USB Debugging should be ticked.
- CWM Touch Recovery for Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3 (recovery.tar.md5 | 8.3MB) – Source
- Samsung Odin v3.07 (Odin3.07.zip | 1.18MB)
- SuperUser (UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.34.zip | 1.05MB)
- Install Samsung mega 6.3 drivers on your PC.
How to root Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3:
Step 1: Install odin tool in your windows PC and run the program.
Step 2: Now, turn off your phone and restart your phone in download mode. To enter in download Mode press Volume down+ Home + power button together, after getting warning screen press volume up button to enter in download mode.
Step 3: In Odin an “Added” message will show that means your device has been detected. Now click on PDA tab in Odin and select the file named recovery.tar.md5.
Step 4: Make sure that repartition option is unchecked and auto reboot option is checked. After all things are done click on start button to get custom recovery on to the pc.
Step 5: Now soon you will see a pass sign in green color means you have successfully completed the installation of custom recovery. Now your device reboots automatically.
Step 6: Now power of the mobile and reboot into recovery by holding Volume Up key, Home button, and Power button. To navigate with option you should use volume UP and DOWN, to select you should use power button.
Step 7: In home screen select install Zip from SD card and select UPDATE-SuperSU-v1.34.zip and click yes to install.
Step 8: Now reboot your device and check super user app in the app drawer.
Now you have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy Omega 6.3, enjoy!
Other reached here searching for:
- samsung galaxy mage 6 3, how to root samsung galaxy mega 6 3, root for galaxy gti9200, root gt-i9200, root samsung mega 6 3, how to disable knox in Samsung mega 6 3 gt-19200, samsung mega firewall, samsung mega recovery mode, ROOTING SAMSUNG MEGA 6 3, samsung galaxy gt-i9200, samsung galaxy gt-i9200 mega roms, samsung galaxy mage6 3 prize in india, samsung galaxy mega 4g lte, samsung galaxy Mega 6 3 GT I9200 I9205, samsung galaxy mega 6 3 gt-i9205 root, samsung galaxy mega 6 3 i9200 price in india, rooting kit for mage 6 3 i9200, rooting i9200, root galaxy mega 6 3 I 9200, root galaxy note mega 6 3 sgh1527