Rooting allows users of Smartphones, Tablets and other devices running on Android operating system to attain Privileged control also known as “Root Access” with Android’s functionality. Rooting also enables users to install all off-market applications. But, the essential information everyone should know is rooting voids limitations of manufacture on device and in this way it voids the warranty of your device therefore be sure and careful before performing such operations on your device.
We would end all your worries of here in this article only as here you can root or unroot your Samsung Galaxy S Plus GT-I9001.
Warning: Be Careful while following the below mentioned methods and procedures as they may damage or brick your phone completely for neither we nor the developer should be held liable. Therefore, proceed at your own risk.
- The below mentioned process should only be applied to Samsung Galaxy S Plus GT-I9001. These process and methods should not be applied to any other device.
- Your device should have at least 70% or more charge with it, so as to assure that there is no Power interruption during the process.
- Backup all essential data’s on your phone, so as to assure that there is no data loss during the process.
- Disable all security programs like Firewall and Antivirus from your computer and uninstall the same from your phone, as these security suites generally tend to interrupt the process.
- Enable USB debugging in your Samsung Galaxy S Plus GT-I9001 from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The option of USB Debugging should be ticked.
- Download Rooting Package and Unrooting Package from here to your computer. Extract them both and place the extract files on the root directory of device’s SD card.
Procedure to Root Samsung Galaxy S Plus GT-I9001:
- Reboot your phone so as to enter in to Recovery mode. Recovery Mode in Samsung Galaxy S Plus GT-I9001 can achieved by pressing Volume Up + Power buttons together.
- Next, select “apply update from sdcard” and navigate to the downloaded rooting file on your SD card you’ve copied earlier.
- After successfully installing, select “++++Go Back++++” and then select “reboot system now”.
Congratulations, you have successfully rooted your phone.
Procedure to Unroot Samsung Galaxy S Plus GT-I9001:
- Reboot your phone so as to enter in to Recovery mode. Recovery Mode in Samsung Galaxy S Plus GT-I9001 can entered by pressing Volume Up + Power buttons together.
- Next, select “apply update from sdcard” and navigate to the downloaded Unrooting file on your SD card you’ve copied earlier.
- After successfully installing, select “++++Go Back++++” and then select
Select “reboot system now”.
Congratulations, you have successfully Unrooted your phone. Share your joy with us or let us know if you face any trouble, we will try to resolve the same.
Other reached here searching for:
- yhs-0001, rooting of S9001, rom updates for S9001, s9001 2 3 6 root, S9001 firmware, samsung gt-n8013eavxar, samsung gt9001 rom, samsung mobile 3G settings GT19001, samsung s9001, samsung s9001 factory reset, samsung s9001 root, unbrick19001, do i have to root s9001, root samsung s9001 plus, root samsung gti9001, gt s9001, how to root 19001 xda developer, how to root GTI9001 no pc, how to unroot galaxy s plus, how to unroot samsung galaxy s