Samsung Galaxy S4 is the latest quad core technology Smartphone from Samsung Electronics has brought out IP67-certified water and dust proof handset. It covers 5 inches” 16M-color TFT LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels, 1.9GHz Krait 300 Snapdragon 600 processor, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory and latest Android Jellybean 4.2.2 OS.
This Tutorial explains how you can Root Galaxy S4 using one click root tool and install clockworkMod recovery; it is the easiest method right now.
1) Download and install USB Driver for Samsung Galaxy S4 to connect the Android device with the computer.
2) Ensure that USB Debugging Mode is enabled on the phone to connect it with the computer and use the Android SDK with it. [Press Menu>> Settings>> Applications. From there navigate and click on Development option and ensure the USB Debugging Mode is turned on.]
3) The Galaxy S4 battery should have above 80 % charged.
4) The CWM Recovery file is compatible only with Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500. Do not flash this package on any other variant, Verify the model number of the device by selecting Settings>> About Phone.
5) Download the motochopper zip rooting file for Samsung Galaxy S4.
6) Download ClockworkMod recovery file for Samsung Galaxy S4.
7) Download Odin v1.85 which will help to install the CWM Recovery on the device.
How to root Samsung Galaxy S4
Step 1: Extract the motochopper zip file in any folder on your desktop, Connect your device to your PC via USB. If you’re using Windows then navigate to the directory you have extracted the motochopper zip file from the file and execute “run.bat”.
Note: If you’re using Linux or OS X navigate to the extracted directory in a terminal and execute “run.sh“.
Step 2: Approve the ADB connection from your PC on your device and wait for the process to complete.
That’s it you have rooted your Galaxy S4 and now it’s time for installing ClockworkMod recovery.
How to install ClockworkMod recovery:
Step 1: Install Odin into your PC, switch off the phone and then boot the phone into Download Mode. The download Mode in Galaxy S4 can be entered by Press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power buttons together until the construction Android robot and a triangle appear on the screen. Now press the Power button again to confirm entry into Download Mode.
Step 2: Run Odin on your computer, Connect the phone to the computer using USB cable while it is in the Download Mode. When the device is connected successfully, one of the ID: COM boxes will turn yellow with the COM port number. This step is likely to take some time.
Step 3: Now click on PDA button and select the ‘CWM-i9500_EXP.tar’ file, verify that the Auto Reboot and F Reset Time options are selected in Odin window. Finally click the Start button in Odin to begin the installation process which would take a few minutes to complete.
Step 4: Once the installation process is completed, the phone will reboot automatically into Recovery Mode. The ID: COM box will then turn green.
That’s it you have now rooted your device and installed CWM recovery.
Other reached here searching for:
- manually install clockwork mod recovery sch-I545, mods for samsung galaxy s4 sch-i545, use clockwork mod i545, installing clockwork mod recovery galaxy s4 sch-i545 mp7, install clockwork recovery galaxy s4 i337, installing CWM on MK2 galaxy s4, installing cwm on schi545 with 4 3, installing rom on samsung s4 with UCUAMF3 firmware, how to install cwm recovery on galaxy s4 i337, restore samsung s4 from mod, me7 download for galaxy s4, mk2 clockwork recovery, mk2 clockworkmod, install clockwork mod verizon galaxy s4 me7, i545 mk2 clockworkmod, i545 mk2, how to root clockwork mod s4, how to root phone clockwork mod samsung not, how to root samsung galaxy s4 4 3 i545 clockworkmod, how to root tmobile galaxy s4 cwm