Samsung Galaxy Mini users can now Root and install ClockworkMod Recovery on their phone, enabling ease of access. Rooting your device will enable you to install the apps which require Superuser access on your Galaxy Mini. Rooting will only enable Superuser access to you but for installing a custom ROM or to enabling custom ROM’s on your phone you will have to install custom recovery or ClockworkMod Recovery. Below we will guide you in simple steps on how you can Root an install ClockworkMod Recovery on your Samsung Galaxy Mini.
Warning: Following the below mentioned process may damage or brick your phone completely. Therefore, it is advised to carefully understand and then proceed further with the methods and procedures mentioned below.
- The below mentioned methods and procedures are only for the users who own Samsung Galaxy Mini.
- Charge your device so that at least 70% charge is there with it, to assure that there is no Power interruption during the process.
- Backup all essential data’s on your phone, as they may be lost during the process.
- Disable all security programs like Antivirus and Firewall from your computer and uninstall the same from your device, as these security suites generally tend to interrupt the process.
- Enable USB debugging in your Samsung Galaxy Mini from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The option of USB Debugging should be ticked.
- Download the Rooting Package and ClockworkMod Recovery Image from here to your computer. Extract the downloaded files and place them on the root directory of your phone’s SD card.
Procedure to Root and install ClockworkMod Recovery on Samsung Galaxy Mini:
- Reboot your phone so to enter into Recovery Mode. To do so, press Menu button + Power button together.
- Now, choose “update from sdcard” and select the Rooting Package file you placed on the SD card.
- After the installation process completes, the phone will reboot automatically reboot.
- Once again reboot your phone so to enter into Stock Recovery. To do so, press Home button + Volume up button + Power button together.
- Now, choose “update from sdcard” and select the recovery image file you placed on the SD card of your phone.
- When the installation has successfully completed reboot your phone. First time rebooting after installation may take 5 minutes or more, so don’t get worried.
That’s it, you have successfully rooted and installed ClockworkMod Recovery on your Samsung Galaxy Mini. Share your joy with us or let us know if you face any problem, we will try to resolve the same as early as possible.
Other reached here searching for:
- clockworkmod recovery for samsung galaxy pro, download clockworkmod recovery for galaxy gt b7510, how to instal recovery galaxy pro gt b7510 to 4 2 1, clockworkmod recovery gt b7510, install cwm recovery for galaxy pro GT-B7510, samsung galaxy gt-b7510 clockworkmod recovery, install clockworkmod recovery galaxy mini from sdcard, instalar clockworkmod recovery galaxy pro, how to install clockworkmod recovery on samsung gt-b7510, HOW TO ROOT THE SAMSUNG AXIOM, how to root samsung mini, how to install cmw on galaxy pro b7510, how to root samsung axiom, how to root a samsung galaxy axiom, intalar clckworkmod recovery en samsung galaxy gt-b7510l, samsung galaxy pro gt-b7510l clockworkmod, samsung galaxy axiom root recovery clockworkmod download, samsung galaksi mini, samsung axiom security bypass, SAMSUNG AXIOM CUSTOM ROM