Samsung Galaxy S I9000 the most stable update is XXJVT based Juwe’s Smart Edition v6.0 Custom Rom. This ROM comes with stability and performance. No one wants that his/her device get crashed by putting unstable Custom ROMs from the developers. This rom offers super stable, blazing fast performance along with amazing battery backup. This custom rom comes along with a variety of add-ons on the base ROM which we will discuss in this post.
How to install XXJVT Juwe’s Smart Edition v6.0 Custom Rom on Samsung Galaxy S I9000:
Note- This post is only for the educational purpose. So, if anything happens to your mobile we are not responsible. If you apply this firmware then it doesn’t mean that the phone is rooted.
Features of Juwe ROM:-
- Scripts and Tweaks for the best system optimization (Fugu Tweaks, SD card script, zipalign, bash, etc.)
- Custom Bootanimation support
- Extended power menu
- White Overscroll glow animation
- CRT Screen off animation
- Based on official GINGERBREAD 2.3.5
- 336 MB RAM
- Voodoo Sound
- Apps and Framework optimized
- PNGs optimized
- Multi CSC
- TouchWiz 3/4 Launcher
- EFS backup script (It automatically backups your EFS folder during flash)
- Compatibility with CWM 2.x and CWM 3.x
- APN List
- Modded system apps (Dialer, Phone, Camera, Browser, SystemUI)
- 3 Keyboards (Swype, Samsung KB, Gingerbread KB)
- 3D Perfomance Fix
- Large battery life
- 10 Unlock screens
- Download Juwe Custom ROM PACKAGE
1. Download the above ROM file for Galaxy S
2. Move this file to your phone by connecting your phone to the computer using the USB cable. Place the file to the root folder.
3. After placing the file, turn off the phone so as to enter the device into the recovery mode. The recovery mode can be entered by “Pressing Volume Up key+ Menu Key + Power ON the device”.
4. Once you enter into the recovery mode, you need to select “Wipe data/factory reset” & “Wipe Cache partition” so that this will clear the cache which is there in your device.
5. Now, select “install zip from SD card” > “choose zip from SD card” after which select the Juwe Custom ROM Zip file after which the process of update will be started.
6. It will take near around 10 -15 minutes for the firmware to get into the phone.
7. Once the update is applied successfully the phone may get restarted.
8. Now get back to the recovery mode, you need to select “Wipe data/factory reset” & “Wipe Cache partition” so that this will clear the cache.
9. After which select Go Back and select “reboot system now” which will restart the phone.
That’s it you have completed the above procedure.
Other reached here searching for:
- best i9000 custom, instal juwe ram script optimizer android galaxy ace, סמסונג גלקסי אס 1 I9000