The first ever ROM for the T-Mobile Galaxy S3 has been released. All this have been made possible by, RootzWiki developer Whitehawkx. This ROM is based on the UVALEM firmware and is almost stock. Though it does not have as many features as could be expected from a custom ROM, but it is pre-rooted and also removes some of the bloatware T-Mobile apps that came pre-installed.
Some of the features of the ROM are:
- Completely deodexed
- Zipaligns at first boot
- Carrier IQ stuff removed
- Slightly debloated (removed like 8 TMO apps)
Follow the instructions carefully in this article to install this stock ROM on your T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3.
Warning: This article is meant for instructional and educational purpose only. Neither we nor the developer should be held liable for damages caused to your phone if in the process of following the methods and procedures in this article you damage your phone.
- This article is only for the users who own T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-T999. Please do not try the methods and steps from this article on any other device.
- Clockwork Recovery should have installed on your device before proceeding with this article.
- Please charge your device so that there is at least 70% or more charge with it, to assure that there will be no Power interruption during the process.
- You backup all valuable data’s on your phone, so that there is no data loss during the process.
- Disable all Security programs like Antivirus and Firewall from your computer and uninstall the same from your phone, as these security programs generally tend to interrupt the process.
- Enable USB Debugging in your T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3 from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The option of USB Debugging should be ticked.
Download the Latest version of the ROM from here to your computer. Extract the downloaded file and place it in the root directory of your phones SD card.
Procedure to Install Stock T999UVALEM ROM on T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3:
Step1: Reboot your phone so as to enter it ClockworkMod Recovery. To do so, press and hold the Volume up + Home + Power buttons together for few seconds until the screen turns on.
Step2: You can perform a Nandroid backup of your existing ROM so that you can revert the same whenever you want.
Step3: Now, from the CWM menu select, “wipe data/factory reset” to wipe all the data’s.
Step4: Next, Select “install zip from sdacrd” then select “choose zip from sdcard” and then choose the ROM you’ve placed on the SD card.
Step5: When the installation of the ROM finishes, select “reboot system now” to reboot your phone.
That’s it, you’ve successfully installed the rooted T999UVALEM ROM on your T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S3. Share with us if you face any problem, we are committed to help you in all possible ways.
Other reached here searching for:
- samsung galaxy s3 stock rom tmobile, stock roms for tmobile samsung s3, t999 stock roms, t999 original rom, t999 factory rom, t999 4 2 1 stock root deodexed, t mobile stock rom t999, t mobile samsung s3 stock rooted rom, stock tmobile galaxy t999 s3 rom, t999 stock, t999 stock image, t999uvalem zip, tmobile galaxy s3 4 1 2 stock rom rooted, TMOBILE GALAXY S3 SOTCK ROM, tmobile galaxy s3 stock firmwares, tmobile stock rom s3, update samsung t999 to stock rom, usa tmobile galaxy s3 stock rom, stock tmobile galaxy s3 rom with no bloatware, 4 0 4 official firmware for T-Mobile Galaxy S3 SGH-T999