A new Rom has been leaked for Galaxy S2 dubbed as XXLPQ ICS 4.0.3 Firmware. Samsung has finally started rolling out the ICS Android 4.0.3 firmware. For all those users who were waiting to update an official version of ICS Android 4.0.3 firmware, here it is grab it. It is most stable ROM firmware of ICS. Samsung Galaxy S2 has Android OS v2.3 Gingerbread OS and a powerful Dual-core 1.2GHz ARM Cortex-A9 processor. It has big 4.3 inches Super AMOLED Plus capacitive touch screen with 400 x 800 pixels resolution. Samsung Galaxy S2 has 8 MP camera with autofocus, LED flash and also with a Secondary 2 MP camera. The phone has Bluetooth v3.0+Headset, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct and 3G data transfer at HSDPA 21 Mbps; HSUPA 5.76 Mbps. Let’s check out procedure how to install XXLPQ firmware.
How to install Official XXLPQ Android ICS 4.0.3 Firmware Update on Galaxy S2:
Note- This post is only for the educational purpose. So if anything happens to your mobile we are not responsible for that.
- Enable the USB debugging in your Samsung Galaxy S2 GT I9100 phone from the path “Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging”. The USB Debugging option should be ticked.
- Download the XXLPQ Official Update Zip Package
- Odin3 v1.83
1. Extract the above downloaded file into your desktop
2. From extracted files, open the Odin executable file in your computer.
3. Now, turn off your device so as to enter your device in the Download Mode. How*- by pressing Volume down Key, Center button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button after which a green robot will be shown indicating the Download Mode has been entered.
4. Connect phone to your computer while keeping the Odin opened in your computer after which you will see that the ID: COM section will turn Yellow.
5. Click on the below mentioned option in Odin by clicking on the PDA tab.
PDA - I9100XXLPQ_I9100OXALPQ_I9100XXLPQ_HOME.tar.md5
6. All the files can be found in the extracted file.
7. After selecting the files click on “Start” to start the process of firmware update.
8. Now, again enter the device in the recovery mode. How*-press Volume Up Key + OK button, and holding both simultaneously press the Power Button.
9. In the recovery mode, select Wipe data/factory reset and also you need to select Wipe Cache partition and then reboot your device by selecting reboot system now with the help of Volume rocker keys.
That’s it you have completed the above procedure.
Other reached here searching for:
- m110s ics firmware, how to update samsung galaxy s m110s to 4 2 1